Hi America

"THE HERO IS HERE," America shouted kicking the door open, "Uh dudes where ya at?" Before America could do/say anything else England and France tackled him the ground and tied his hands behind his back.

"America sit in that chair." England said pointing to the chair next to his brother. When he sat down he saw his diary.

"H-How did you get this!" America said blushing. Canada looked at him.

"I took it, we were going to read it as a prank, but" Canada started before breaking down crying. Prussia came over to comfort him.

"We found some interesting things honhon~." France said wiggling his eyebrows. America struggled to get free. England looked away.

"FUCK YOU ALL!" America yelled kicking France who was tying his legs to the chair.

"England~ Get over here." France said. England walked over to America and sat on the floor in front of him. America blushed and tried to free him self.

"Ok America ve are going to untie your arms und you are going to take you shirt off," Germany said as he and Italy untied his hands, "und if you dont England vill do it for you." America dove down to untie his feet only to meet by England a few inches from his face.

"America, do as your told." England whispered. America took of his shirt. He looked like a skeleton.

"America oh dear..." England gasped tears starting to fall from his eyes. America started crying.

America started "I know im so fat lo-"

"AMERICA YOU LOOK LIKE A TWIG!" Canada yelled it wasn't loud but everyone looked at him shock, Canada never yelled. America looked at him confused.

"No I dont! Im fat and ugly cant you see!" He yelled grabbing onto Canada's shirt. Canada hugged him crying and saying words that are not legible. America pulled away from the hug.

"Let me see your arms!" Canada demanded. America hesitated at first then showed him. There were hundreds of scars up his forearm.

"America we want you to read the rest of the Diary." France said handing him the book. America took it then looked at the spot they were at.

"Ugg can England move away from me?" America asked blushing. England nodded but he moved onto America's lap.

"AH N-NO INTO A CHAIR!" America said trying to push England off of him but every time he pushed him, he would get closer.

"Start reading." France said giving him a wink.

Dear Diary,

Today I saw England and he invited me to a party. I agreed, I dont know why but I did. A lot of people were there and someone brought Twister. So I started playing and guess what happened cause why wouldn't it!! Me and England were the last to I bet the person with the spinner was shouting places to get my crouch as close to his ass. After a bit he was above me and I was under him. THEN HE FELL ON ME! HIS CROUCH ON MINE! Lest just say im glad there was alcohol there.

"Keseses sorry America!" Prussia said. America glared at him.

"Fuck you..." America mumbled.

Dear Diary,

Welp you want to know how my day was? You do well I had a meeting and my great idea turned out to be dumb because right when you get up there every eye turns to you. So after my embarrassing situation I put my ear buds in and listened to music.

"Ve~ I think your ideas are good." Italy said smiling at America.

Dear Diary,

Why do i even try anymore I should just dissolve already. You cant die from suicide I already tried a few times.

"America!" Canada yelled. America looked at him not saying anything.

"America, Its ok almost every country has tried to kill them self at least once." England said giving America a reassuring smile.

Dear Diary,

Today I asked Japan to say election and with his accent it sounded like erection! HA!

"So thats why it was so funny!" Japan said blushing a bit.

"Heh It still is." America laughed smiling a bit.

Dear Diary,

I started listening to Gorillaz you know because they came back and I dont know why i didn't start earlier they are really good It makes me FEEL GOOD, when I turn on the radio its coming on, its coming on, its coming on, and when its on all of me is dance, I wish i could just do my thing.

"Gorilas? what?" Germany said.

"Gorilaz with a Z Its a band." America said.

"What Genera?" England asked. America looked at him.

"All of them." America said. Everyone just looked at him confused.

Dear Diary,

I was at a meeting today we got tired of arguing so we played games thats when Russia pulled out an empty vodka bottle woop-de-fucken-do. I bet you can guess what happened cause my life is like a fucking book and a 13 year old girl is writing it. A/N: Im going to kill old me. Russia spun it landed on England so they kissed. Then England spun it and I WONDER WHO IT LANDED ON! We kissed and I got to say he was pretty good.

"I do?" England asked looking at America.

"Yeah did I ?" America asked. England looked at him for a second before leaning down and kissing him. America was surprised at first then kissed back. Everyone clapped.

"KESESES GET A ROOM!" Prussia shouted. England backed off first.

"We should get some sleep." France said getting up and walking over to America and England. They untied him and they walked out to the guest rooms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HONHONHON THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE BED TIME WITH ENGLAND AND AMERICA! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Now a quick warning the next chapter will have smut and this is my first time writing smut sooooooo Its bad sorry BUT I have read lots of smut so I know how to do it!

Edit: NO IT WONT  I DELETED IT!!!

See ya later my Potato's

P.s If you like Gorillaz tell me you favorite song mine is Kids With Guns!