The End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the last part hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WHAT" England shouted his face heating up.

"Yeah... Lets just continue!" America said as the other countries giggled.

Dear Diary,

I have a meeting tomorrow with the G8 Prussia, and China. After that meeting I will dissolve. I found out how to kill a country. Its not that hard you just need a few things.

"America..." Canada sniffled. He hugged his brother.

"Im sorry, everyone is just really mean." America replied sniffling. England hugged him so did France. The family hugged for a while. Until they let go so they could finish.

Dear Diary,

Today was going to be the day I killed myself but Canada came over WITHOUT telling me. I sleep in my underwear and he knows that so when I went downstairs HE WAS THERE ON THE COUCH so I grabbed some blankets to cover me up. We both screamed like little girls that found a frog. I got dressed and Canada told me that he came over to make me pancakes. I ate so many pancakes so before we left I went to the bathroom to get rid of it. That's when Canada walked in and made me stay home. He went to get me a trash can, but im tired so im going to sleep.

"Im sorry." America said shakily looking at the ground tears steaming down his face. Everyone looked at him.

"America its ok but you need to tell us when things like this happen." England said hugging his new boyfriend. Canada and France joined the hug and before they new it everyone was hugging America.

"Ve need to have a vorld meeting." Germany said as he got out a pen and some paper to send to everyone. Everyone agreed and started to make letters.

Hello <Country's name>,

We are having a world meeting dont miss it or skip it it will be on <a random date because im too lazy to see what the day is> we will see you then.

~TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY A FERAL CAT IM FEEDING~

"OK Lets start this world meeting." America said in a happy tone.

"Yes lets please start fatty." Cuba said crossing his arms. A few countries laughed and made a few comments about his incorrect weight.

"SHUT UP," America yelled everyone (but the G8, Prussia, and China) looked at him in shock, "THIS IS WHAT THE MEETING IS ABOUT! IM NOT FUCKING FAT!"

"What! You must be lying a fatty like you would say that!" Poland said smirking. *Hi Author here just going to say I act like a nice Poland* America looked at him.

"I'll prove it to you." America said taking off his jacket and grabbed the end of his shirt to pull it up but he stayed there not lifting up his shirt. He looked at England. England got up and walked over to him.

"Its ok you got this." England whispered in America's ear. He stood by him to make him feel a bit safer.

"Vhats taking so long!" Austria asked. America started to lift his shirt but put it down and sat down and put his face in his knees. England leaned down to talk to him. America and England crawled under the table and quietly talked. Some countries looked under the table to watch what they were doing. The others just talked saying bad things about America.

"America you said you could do this." England whispered hugging America tightly. England kissed his cheek and America kissed back. They started to kiss but it turned to them making out.

"America~ we need to get back to the meeting." England said cupping his lover's face. They crawled out both of there faces red from the mini make out session.

"So are you going to prove your fat or Vhat?" Hungary asked. America nodded and grabbed his shirt hesitating at first them lifted it up. Everyone (But the G8, Prussia, and China) gasped. Canada started to cry.

"MAKE FUN ME NOW, BITCHES!" America yelled as he ran out the room. England followed him.

"Bitches?" Sealand asked. Wy covered his mouth.

"Don't say that!" She said as Sealand tried to break free. Most of the countries looked pale and were thinking about there life chooses the others (the ones that didn't make fun of him) made evil looks at the people who did. The door opened and England was dragging a crying and cussing America.

"Now If any country messes with another ESPECIALLY America you will be punished is that clear!" England stated everyone nodded. The people that made fun of America apologized or begged for him not to kill them.

~After the meeting~

"Hey America!" Sealand said running up to him.

"What is it little dude!" America said patting the smaller nations head.

"I was wondering at the next world meeting do you think you can tell everyone that im a country!" He asked. America did his "Hero" laugh.

"Of course! I bet you will one day be big and strong LIKE ME!" America laughed. Sealand jumped up and down shouting that he would be the strongest country ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AND ITS DONE!!!!!! I hoped you liked it the part with Sealand and America was requested by my sister.

ALSO! One question who do you ship?

See ya in the next story my Potato's!

Edit: damn this ended weak but I'm too lazy (and sick) to fix it.