A Not So Fun Morning

America woke up seeing an England next to him.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" America screamed falling off the bed. He forgot he an England were a thing now.

"Bloody hell go back to sleep." England mumbled pulling more covers on him. America looked at the time 4:21.

"Damn one minuet off..." America mumbled as he got up. America got a shower and got dressed. England was still sleeping so America kissed his head, folded his clothes, and headed to the meeting room.

"Kesesese how vas last night!?" Prussia asked as America walked past him.

"Heh You know I got that dick!" America replied. They high-fived and called Denmark (THE AWESOME TRIO!).

"Hej?" Denmark asked answering the call.

"Denmark guess what!" America replied.

"Oh hey America, what?" Denmark asked. America and Prussia laughed.

"He got laid!" Prussia laughed.

"Really! I going to tell the Nortics! HA HA vi ses senere*!" Denmark said hanging up. Prussia and America laughed.

"Ha ha, Ok lets get some breakfast." America said walking to the kitchen.

"Und you better eat is all vithout vomiting!" Prussia said putting a plate with 2 pancakes on it. America looked at it for a second. America started eating them. Canada walked in and hugged Prussia from behind and rested his head on his shoulder.

"Oh America do you like the pancakes?" Canada asked letting go of Prussia and walking over to America.

"Yup! And I wont throw this up, but it might be hard to." America replied taking another bite of pancakes. Russia and China came in and got some food.

"Good morning, sleep well?" Canada asked.

"да*" Russia said mixing vodka with the maple syrup. China fell asleep on Russia's shoulder. Germany walked in, grabbed 2 plates of pancakes, and walked out.

"Aw he must be taking it to Italy." America said. France walked in and grabbed some pancakes.

"Honhonhon~ was last night fun America~" France said with a mysterious grin. America blushed remembering what happened last night.

"Ok who wants some coffee I'll go make some!" America said avoiding the question. He made some coffee and took some to England. He set it on the dresser.

"England wake up its 7:02." America said shaking England.

"Ugg fine im up," England said sitting up, "Ah! Ow my sides hurt!" America hugged him.

"Im sorry I always get carried away." America said. England let go and started to drink his coffee.

"Ew coffee, can I have green tea." England asked.

"No, Coffee." America replied.

"Green tea."

"Coffee"

Green tea.'

"Coffee." America said laughing. England sighed and kept drinking the coffee.

"CAN EVERY COUNTRY GO TO THE MEETING ROOM PLEASE!" Someone yelled. England got up.

"Ow bloody hell!" England cried. America helped him get his clothes on the walked him to the meeting room. When they walked in everyone looked at them.

"Vell it look like you decided to come." Germany said. America rolled his eye and sat in the chair. England limped his way to his chair.

"Honhonhon~ England why are you limping?" France said. England blushed.

"America kicked me in his sleep." England lied.

"Ve~ Lets start." Italy said handing America his Diary. He looked in.

"Fuck." America whispered.

Dear Diary,

Today me, Prussia, and Denmark were hanging out when Denmark thought it would be a good idea to play truth or dare. Ok its fine If i just do dare no questions like who's you crush will come. Until Prussia said these words I DARE YOU TO TELL ME WHO YOUR CRUSH IS. Well fuck, I dont lie so I told him. Its a good thing my friends keep secrets.

"Keseses I remember that day, still haven't told a soul well besides Gilbird." Prussia said as his bird flew to his shoulder.

"Really I said not to tell a soul," America said, "Well you can now."

Dear Diary,

Ugg, life is the worst, Canada called me like 10000 times because he saw a few counties make fun of me. I told him I was fine and to stop calling me, but he would keep calling me until he fell asleep.

"Im sorry,for not telling you the truth." America said hugging Canada.

"Its ok." Canasa replied.

Dear Diary,

Welp I was sitting in my room blasting music and practicing break dancing when Canada and his bear came over for a sleepover. So there I was spinning on my head with My Shot (Yes Hamilton) blasting in the background. What a sight!

"I was so confused!" Canada said. Everyone nodded.

Dear Diary,

What is wrong with me, all I do is eat. I ate so much I couldn't help myself! It was me, Canada, France, and England. I didn't want to talk so I ate. I ate the whole time and before we left I went to the bathroom and got rid of it, and right after I stopped France came in to check on me. Ugg what a great fucking dinner.

"Alfred F. Jones! You told moi that you ate something bad!" France said. He looked offended.

"What was I supposed to say!" America yelled. France opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out.

Dear Diary,

Today was what a surprise horrible! Well how was it bad let me tell you!

1. Prussia had a party and invited guess who ENGLAND

2. HE PURPOSELY MADE US PLAY TWISTER I fucking hate that game

3. When I went to the bathroom and when I came out they put a very drunk England in a sexy cat suit in my hands.

"YOU DID WHAT!" England yelled looking Prussia.

"Kesesese It vas either you or Ukraine but she vasn't drunk." Prussia said laughing.

"If you put my sister in that I would have killed you!" Russia said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS TOOK TO LONG I hate school theirs always too much homework. But sometimes school can be fun like yesterday I had a Halloween party. This is my costume.

See ya later my Potato's

Edit: I still have that costume! I look better in it now because I fit it better. Also this chapter didn't have that many problems.