A secret chapter

America made his way to England's house. It was their anniversary and America had something special. Holding the velvet box in his hand, he knocks on the door.

.
.
.
No answer. He knocks again. Still nothing. America grabs the secret key England hides in the potted plant, he opens the door and walks in.

"Iggy? You here bro?" America asks walking around. He turns the corner, a potted plant laid on the floor, broken. Adrenaline fills America as he runs to England's room. He opens the door.

"Arther?! Are yo-" America gasps. England sits up in bed. France is next to him, pretending to not be there.

"Alfred! It's not what it looks like!!" England cries. Alfred looks at England.

"You mOTHER FUCKER! I CANT BELIEVE YOU!" America throws the box down on the floor and runs out the room. England looks at what he's done.

"You know what, I didn't even like him." England gets out of bed, he notices what America threw on the ground. A velvet box with an engagement ring in it. France appears next to him.

"Are you ok?" France asks putting a hand on his shoulder.

"I would've said no..." England picks up the box.

"I'll say yes~" France purrs. England turns to him.

"Well then. I'll save it for later." England puts the box away, "I'm going to talk to him."

France passes England his clothes. England puts them on and walks out the door. Making his way down town, Walking fast, oh shit it's Russia.

"HEY LOOK FUCK FACE!" America yells. England sees America emerge from behind the Russian man.

"What the- HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET OVER IT THAT FAST!" England yells. America smirks.

"I didn't. And goodbye, I never want to see you again." America turns serious and slams the door. England stands there. Things were happening to fast. It's feels like a poorly paced Fan Fic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 month later...

"Arthur, it's time to leave." France walks into their room. England turns around.

"Ok. But... Alfred is going to be there. Things will be awkward. He's already had 3 partners." England walks out the room. France follows.

"I'm sure it will be fine. You can sit next to me." France reassures. England tenses up.

"But what I-" France cuts him off with a kiss.

"Non, don't talk. Let's just leave." France and England walk to the car.

On the drive to the meeting France tried to calm England's nerves. The park in the parking lot and walk to the massive building.

"Calm down, everything will be fine." France puts a hand on England shoulder. England takes a deep breath in and walks in the room where the meeting was held.

Yea whatever, almost a year later and I put out a secret chapter. Congratulations if you actually read this. I didn't want to make it but I was bored. I know it was poorly paced but have you read the story? This entire story sucks ass.

Edit: wtf 10k views?? Why do people even read this shit??