Returning home

11 months later

Michaela's pov:

I was allowed home for 8 months but I haven't told my family, the reason why is cause I'm going to surprise them at tribute to the troops. I have to go get in my plane back to the USA after 6 years away. I'm actually nervous to see the reactions of WWE in general.

One month later:

Today is tribute of the troops I'm currently in my uniform sitting in my truck

When it was time to go I met up with some of my friends who came to watch WWE with their families

When it was time to go I met up with some of my friends who came to watch WWE with their families. The show started and half way through I saw Shane coming to the ring and I stared to through popcorn to get his attention along with the rest of my family. When they turned to see who through the popcorn it was like they saw a ghost.

"OH MY GOD ITS MICHAELA MCMAHON, SHE HAS BEEN SERVING OUR COUNTRY FOR 6 YEARS NOW AND THIS IS THE FIRST TIME WE HAVE SEEN HER AND LOOK AT HER FAMILY'S FACE LET ALONE THE WWE"

I jumped over the barricades and I see my sister on her knees along with the rest of the family except Hunter who has the strength to get up and hugged me to see if I was real. The crowd went wild at this time and next thing I know his music came on.

STEPHANIE'S pov

SHES HOME, SHE IS FINALLY HOME AND HE HAS TO SEE HER HE IS MISERABLE WITH OUT HER. that's when his music came on.

???'s pov:
She is home my girl is home and I can't wait to have her in my arms just holding her like she will escape if I don't
.............................................................................................................................................
Who is this mysterious person