Show me how much you missed me

BROCKS POV
"FUCK"
That's all I hear then all off a sudden my back connects to the wall of my locker room and her hands and lips are attacking me. First her lips attached them selves to my lips then her hand holds my arms above my head while the other is slowly descending down from my neck to my stomach. I couldn't help but groan from how slow she is doing it. She knows that going slow isn't to my liking and I love to be the dominant one but she has just thrown it aside and for once I'm not complaining. In fact I find it's turning me on even more than when we used to see each other everyday before Michaela went into the army.

"You like that cowboy, you like me being rough with you?" She purred, lord almighty when did she start purring.
"SHIT, what have they done to you baby girl,cause I'm lovin it right now" I couldn't lie I wanted her right now but I couldn't do anything or she would stop.

"Do you wanna help me take off my uniform"
She didn't even have to ask twice, for the past 6 years I've only seen her in her uniform now I have to see the body that my girl is rockin or else I'm going to have to rip her out.

Fuck look at her body

Next thing I knew her hand was down my shorts and massaging my friend

"I haven't touched or seen one for 6 years papa"
I growled when Michaela whispered that into my ear. "Get into the bathroom now and I am going to wash you big boy"

I grabbed her and 5 minuted later I slid into her and my god she was so tight I have to stop my self from cumming right then.
"Mhhh baby you have gotten bigger since the last time we have done this and I don't think I'm going to last very long" michaela said to me while I just watched as the water went down her tanned skin like she was a goddess.
10 minutes later I thrusted one more time and that was it. I pulled out and cummed on her legs, Michaela got onto her knees and cleaned my friend up with that heavenly mouth of hers. My mind couldn't think straight all I could think is how much I have missed her and how I will not let her out my sight for a very long time and no one is going to stop me.

After getting changed she suggested that we go home since we where in our home town and she needed sleep.
"This is the best day of my life" I thought as we laid down on our bed with Michaela's head right above my heart. I thanked the lord for bringing my only reason to live back into my arms safe and sound.