Family time

Brock's pov:

I've been awake for the past hour just thinking about when and where I should propose to michaela. I mean I have spent the past 11 years with her and I have been so grateful that the lord has given me a saviour to love and cherish. I would not know what I wound have done with out her and I hope I never will.

Vince was not happy when Michaela and I started dating even Steph, Hunter and Shane were very sceptical about how long we would last and if it's true love but we showed them and now they think of me as a family member and I could not be grateful. I was scared when Michaela said she was going into the army, I thought I will lose the only person that I need the most in life. She showed the world that you don't mess with Michaela McMahon in and out side the wrestling ring. When Sable was flirting with me she would say "it's a work place not a dating room, get back to work Sable" that is one reason why I love her, In the back of my mind I knew I was going to marry that woman one day.

I felt her move on me so I knew she was up. Her hair was lightly feathering her face which I love and hate at the same time because I cannot see her unique coloured eyes or how her eyelashes kiss her cheeks, her nose curls up like a baby rabbit or my favourite part of her face her lush plumped lips that are as soft as heaven.

I remembered I have a ring made just for her it's so unique because it's almost like it was made by the elves from her favourite movie 'the hobbit' waiting to be places on her ring finger in my bedside table. Waiting to be places on its final destination on her delicate hands that could harm  someone but could also cradle a new born baby like it's heavens gift to the world.

God what has this woman done to me.