2. jealousy

A frown made it's way to my face. my little Annie was talking to a group of boys. 

and I hate the way they're looking at each other.

I'm just a few days before I start what I've planned and she does this! How dare she?!

I fist my hand around my camera, taking deep breathes.

Just four days... calm down.... It's just four days and then she'll be mine...

I continued watching her. but it took almost all my self-control to not jump out of the car, taking her away when one of the boys hugged her; laughing like a lovesick puppy.

Why does she let him hug her?! Does she love him? 

'She better not!'
A smile made it to my face again as I planned what to do if she likes that soccer boy...
That would be fun!

Finally, it was time for my beautiful Annie to go home.

I watched her as she waved goodbye to her friends and that boy and ran to the bus. I watched until the bus disappeared around a corner.

Usually, I would follow her bus, so I could watch her walking the distance between the bus stop and her home. But today, I won't...

Today wasn't the first time I saw that boy around Annie. If there's a small chance that she likes that kid, then I need to know where he lives. I waited patiently as he finally walked to his car and took a picture when he was climbing to his car. His name was written on the back of his stupid soccer shirt.

And I was fast to hit the road after him.