5. The Night (1/4)

I was waiting in front of her parents' house for a couple of hours now. I couldn't help but watch her in her room from the cameras. She was painting and had her headphones on.

Beautiful... fragile... mine... 

The excitement was all I was feeling. After months and months of just watching her, admiring her from afar, I will finally meet her. Talk to her. Touch her.
I just had to wait until midnight and make sure everyone was deep in sleep before entering the house.

I reviewed the pictures I had from her in my camera for what seems like the thousand times, but I would never get tired of watching her.

But I was tired of just watching.

Now I wanted to watch and feel her.

My head snapped up from my phone to front door of the house on the opposite side of the road where I parked my car. A smile plastered on my face when I saw who was standing there.

Her brother, And it seems like he's going out.

Good. One person less in the house, better. You know, in case my little Annie wants to do things she shouldn't do.

And that became even better when Annie's parents walked out.

Wow... Everyone is going out except my Annie?

How bad for them that they wouldn't have the chance to take her out anymore because she would be with me. Not with the family that seems like to not care about her enough.

I turned my attention to my phone again, to watch what Annie was doing now.

Still listening to music with headphones on.

If she continues this until it's dark enough for me to not be seen, she wouldn't be able to hear me entering the house. I should say, I've been there quite a few times now and I know how to find my way around the place. So, now I can surprise my baby girl with showing up unexpectedly and with the way I decorated her room back home.

She would be happy. She should be happy.

No, no, no, no. She's not like those ungrateful bitches, she has to be grateful and happy for what I give to her or else, I'll teach her how to be the good girl she should be.

Pain... Pain is the best teacher of all the times.

Right now, my little doll, Annie was studying and the clock hits the 9 o'clock.

Three and half hours to go, then I can show myself to my little angel.