4. Turns out to be different

My hands gripped the Steering wheel.  
Again that boy... Again that boy...

I'm going to do what I planned for that boy, named David. Typical high school soccer team member probably. This is not about Annie liking him or not anymore. It's about him. The way he looks at my Annie!

Instead of blood, there was the rage in my veins. 
'Kill him now. Kill him now.'
The voices in my mind said, mixing together.

Tomorrow. Tomorrow after I took Annie up, I'll go after him.

'Kill him. Now!' They painfully shouted together, making a headache.
When there's a headache, there's another part of me taking over...

But not now. I can't let that happen now. I need to stay calm or I'll scare Annie; she's a fragile creature, that's why she needs me to protect her.  

So, I hit the road again, not waiting for Annie go to the bus. I need to take some small things from that boy's room.

'Kill him....' The voices in my head shouted again.  
"I will... Just wait and watch!" I muttered, driving.

'Kill him tonight! Kill him when the sun is coming up! Let the first rays of sunshine touch the flames of his body burning alive.'

A smile filled my face. Yes! That's better than what I thought first. The first plan could hurt Annie maybe, and I don't want that. And this will be safer since I don't need to worry about disposing of the trashes. The only thing to worry about would be him making stupid noises.

Excitement filled me as I start to drive faster.

I have everything ready, why to wait until tomorrow night when I can start tonight?