zero

Fear makes people do a myriad of things, whether they kill, they flee or they hide, fear can be the cause of everything or nothing at all.

Fear was what made Jack Kline flee, he was afraid he might not be good enough and disappoint his mother Kelly Kline who is in heaven, he was afraid he'd hurt Sam and make Dean hate Jack even more, he was afraid his father would be disappointed in Jack once he returned.

So Jack ran, he ran and ran until he couldn't feel his legs anymore. He ran until he was in a forest, surrounded by hunters.

Before Jack could get hurt, he was saved by the local werewolf pack, who chased away the hunters. He was taken in by them, they gave him a place to stay, not knowing of his great power.

They knew he wasn't human, they all felt a twist in their hearts, the same twist that made them run to him.

Jack is still afraid though, afraid he'd hurt his new friends, and disappoint his Mom and Dad even more.

But, his new friends show him that fear isn't always bad, and maybe, fear can be used for something else.

---
this is short, idc.

i found out what jack's last name is, well, technically.

i already have to jack and the pack moment prepared, they're going to be cute af.

anyways, bye

-apollo aka your mommy 💦