four

"This is where you live?" Jack asked wide eyed as he looked around. The nephilim was amazed at the size of Derek's house.

"Yes, this is where I live," Derek confirmed, looking at Jack in amusement.

Jack walked up towards the couches, touching the soft velvet material with the tips of his fingers. "Soft," Jack commented, humming in content as he ran his whole hand through the fur.

"Yeah, it's pretty soft." Derek sat down on the couch, motioning to Jack to do the same. The nephilim complied and sat down, still running his hands through Derek's couch. "Now, there are going to be some rules if you are going to live here."

Jack hummed and nodded, looking at Derek and giving him his undivided attention, well, slightly divided since he was still running his hands through the velvet of the couch.

"No destroying things," Derek started his list of rules, "No going in to my room, no going into any room, actually, besides your own. Also, please don't have any of those," Derek hesitated, "things you had at the vet."

"I-I can't help those," Jack said with furrowed brows. "The angels, they're angry."

Derek pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed, he didn't want his house to be destroyed nor did he want to be flung into a wall by a nephilim but if the kid couldn't control that then there's no way he can stop him.

"Okay," Derek nodded, "but if you feel the angels getting angry or something, please teleport yourself outside and destroy trees, not my house."

Jack nodded rapidly in agreement, he didn't want to destroy Derek's house either, it's a very gorgeous house.

"Okay, let me show you where you'll be staying at."

-

"So there you have it, remember the rules, okay?" Derek said as he finally finished with the tour of the house was giving Jack.

"Okay."

"Now," Derek began, "I've got to go somewhere and you need to stay here. There's a T.V in your room and you can watch Netflix or whatever you want, just make sure it's appropriate for someone your age, no porn."

"I understand, pornography is only used when a lonely person feels sexually aroused and wants to have an orgasm, it's all human nature." Jack nodded his head in understatement.

Derek opened his mouth so say something then closed it, he furrowed his eyebrows and raised a finger before putting it down and just turned around towards the door. "Make sure to not destroy my house, okay? Theo and Stiles are coming over to keep you company as well as Peter."

Jack turned to the direction of the T.V and looked at it curiously before grabbing the remote and pressing the on button. The screen lit up and Netflix was shown, giving Jack some recommendations to watch. The nephilim clicked the one that peaked his interest the most and sat down, planning to enjoy something called "Avengers: Lego Adventures."

Twenty minutes in to a random episode of Lego Adventures, the one where the Avengers are having a party and Ultron hijacks it by controlling Iron Man to do his evil bidding - Jack decides he despises Ultron - and almost taking over the world, Theo, Stiles and Peter arrive, food in hand.

"You're watching a kids show?" Theo asked with a snort, raising his eyebrow at Jack's innocent shrug.

"Hey," Stiles defended, "I'll have you know that no one is ever old enough to watch Lego Adventures, okay? Especially the Avengers edition." The Stilinski crossed his arms and glared at Theo.

"You enjoying yourself, Jack?" Peter asked, seemingly ignoring the bantering between the human and the chimera.

"Yes and no. Although seeing the rest of the Avengers fight to get Tony back, it isn't logical to an extent. If Ultron truly was an "Evil Mastermind" wouldn't he have Tony eliminate the Avengers first so he can take over the world much easier?"

"Uh," Stiles began, looking at Jack with wide eyes, "You've gotta watch Civil War!"

-

"So," Stiles started smugly, "How was that?" He looked at Jack who had a very hard look on his face.

"I refuse to believe that happened."

Stiles laughed gleefully at Jack's response, making Theo and Peter send him dirty looks.

"So," Stiles wipes imaginary tears from his eyes, "I'm guessing you're Team Iron Man?"

"That's the only logical side," Jack tilted his head and looked at Stiles in confusion, "I don't know why anyone would be Team Captain America, the whole movie plot was him proving why things like the Accords are needed."

"When you put it that way," Stiles shrugged and nodded.

"Okay, enough nerd talk." Peter huffed and looked at Jack. "Do you know who Sam and Dean Winchester are?" Peter cut to the chase, crossing his arms.

"I-I do," Jack whispered, fumbling with his hands.

"Okay great, I'm going to call them and say you're here so they can come get you and be gone from this town, I don't feel comfortable with those two in town." Peter grabbed his phone from his back pocket and walked towards the door, but was stopped and flung to the wall when Jack thrust his hand and yelled "No!"

"Yeah Peter," Theo said, looking at Jack with wide eyes, "I don't think so."

"Yeah," Peter groaned as he shakingly stood up, "I got the memo."

"Not that Peter didn't deserve that," Stiles stuck his tongue out at Peter's growl, "But why did you do that?"

"Sam and Dean can't know I'm here," Jack said in a panicked tone, "Please don't call them, I'll leave I swear but just please don't call them." The lights in the room started flickering and everything started shaking.

"Woah, okay we won't call the hunters," Theo said as he felt the whole room shake, "Just, can you stop that?"

Jack nodded and took a deep breath, willing to calm himself and also make the lights stop flickering and the room stop shaking.

"Okay," Stiles let out a huff of breath, "Why don't you want us to call Sam and Dean?"

Jack swallowed and walked out of his room and towards the kitchen, making the three he left behind look at each other in confusion and follow him. They all skidded to a stop as they saw Jack open a drawer and grab a big knife.

"Because of this," And with that Jack stabbed himself, grunting a bit in pain as he slid the knife out and watch tiny droplets of blood come out before his wound completely closed. "See?"

"Yeah, I see." Stiles put a hand on his fast beating heart as he breathed deeply. "Just, please don't do that again."

---
sorry it took me almost a month to update oops, just wasn't feeling any inspiration, so here, have this shitty short filler chapter.

yay or nay?

anything you wanna see in particular?

bye!
-j👅