one

Jack was running, fear consuming his whole body as well as fueling him, fueling him to keep running, to get away from them, to not hurt them.

He was running through a forest, the shadows of the trees taller than he had imagined while he was in his mother's stomach while she spoke to him about the outside world.

Behind Jack were hunters, not that he knew that though. The hunters saw the nehpilim running through the woods, golden eyes glowing bright and mistook him for a werewolf, and they were set to kill him.

As Jack was running, he heard something behind him, he dared to slow down to a stop and turn around, only to see the red lights of guns pointing at him.

Fear froze him, he couldn't do anything because his brain couldn't function properly, the only thing he could do was cry out. "Help." But he knew no one would hear, and he was helpless.

A few miles away, a pack of supernatural creatures felt a painful twist in their hearts and a voice cry out. "Help," the voice desperately pleas, "help me please."

Without thinking, the pack all head towards the forest, where the voice was coming from. In a daze, they all ran and ran, coming to a stop where they snapped out of their haze to pay attention to what was happening.

A group of hunters were surrounding someone who reeked of fear. That someone was sitting down on the forest floor, head buried in their knees and shaking.

The pack all acted on instinct, knocking out every hunter until no hunter was surrounding the person who was still shaking.

The pack alpha tentatively walks towards the person, hands outstretched. "Hey, you okay? I'm not going to hurt you. My name is Scott, what's yours?"

"J-Jack," Jack stuttered, voice muffled.

"Well, Jack, this is my pack," Scott said, introduced them all.

"Would you mind looking up?" The human of the pack, Stiles, said, making everyone else send him annoyed looks.

"Okay," Jack agreed, slowly looking at the pack, eyes still glowing their rich golden color. Everyone in the pack gasped, a surge of power passing through them when they saw Jack's eyes.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry-" Jack started to ramble.

"Yeah, we're fine," Stiles said, gasping for breath when the surge of power leaves his body.

"We need to go," Derek urges, "there may be more hunters approaching and these might wake up soon."

"Let's go to the Police Department," Scott said. The pack all nodded and started walking towards the department, leaving Scott behind with Jack.

"C'mon, we're not going to hurt you," Scott started softly, "we just need to get out of here before these bad guys wake up." He outstretched a hand to the nephilim, who had already stood up and was looking at the hand hesitantly.

"Okay." A small, pale, cold hand gripped a large, tan, warm hand and squeezed, hoping for assurance. The alpha smiled at the nehpilim and guided him back to where his pack was walking.

-

"Stiles, Liam, stay here with Jack, the rest, come with me to the clinic," Scott ordered, not giving anyone a chance to object as he quickly ran out of the station.

"Why do I have to get stuck on babysitting duty," Stiles whined, walking towards where the vending machine was at, and grabbing his wallet out of his pocket.

"I don't think Jack is a baby, Stiles," Liam said, sitting down on the only chair in the hallway and looking at Jack, who furrowed his brows before sitting down next to Liam on the floor.

"I am not talking about Jack," Stiles turned around and looked at Liam with a smirk, "I am talking about you, Liam."

"Jerk." Liam huffed, rolled his blue eyes and pouted. He turned his attention to Jack who was picking at Liam's shoe laces curiously.

"Motherfucker!" Stiles exclaimed, making both Liam and Jack look up at him. "Why do you always have to do this to me!" Stiles tried shaking the vending machine, hoping his Reeses chocolate would get unstuck.

As Stiles was shaking the machine, Jack stood up slowly and walked towards Stiles and the vending machine. He stops and moves Stiles a bit so he can place his hand on it. He presses his hand and the lights flicker for a bit before candy starts falling down. Jack bends down and grabs a handful of peanut butter cups, giggling as he offers them to Stiles who was looking at him with his jaw slacked.

Stiles takes the candy and keeps on staring as Jack bends down again and grabs more chocolates. "I like nougat," Jack says with a smile as he goes to sit down on his spot next to Liam, who was also staring at him with a slacked jaw.

Stiles finally closes his mouth and stares at the chocolates in his hands. He shrugs and tosses them to Liam who catches them, and then goes to grab the rest of the candy that was left.

Liam opens a chocolate and starts eating, making eye contact with Jack who smiles at him with his cheeks full of chocolate. Liam can't help but smile back, the smile Jack gave him was just too cute.

Stiles clears his throat as he sits down next to Jack, "So Jack?" Stiles asks. "Hmm?"

"How did you do that?"

"I-I don't know," Jack says, putting his candy down. "I just did."

Stiles looks at Liam who shrugs. "Okay, that's fine." Jack nods and goes back to eating his food. "When Scott and the rest come back, can you do that again?" Jack nods again, making Stiles sigh.

Something weird is going to happen, again. I just know it, were Stiles's thoughts as he waited for Scott to come back.

---
shitty chapter but idc, this is what my mind told be to write.

anyways, thoughts? Yay? Nay? Give me your opinion?

More cute Jack + Pack moments to come!

-apollo aka your mommy 💦