three

"So, let me get this straight," Chris started. Peter snorted and said,

"I'm not."

"Peter," Derek said warningly, glaring at his uncle.

"Anyways, you feel something in your hearts, all of you, and without wanting to and run towards the woods only to find him," Chris motioned to Jack who was sitting down and playing with the sleeves of Derek's leather jacket, "Surrounded by hunters?"

"Basically." Scott nodded.

"And he says he's a nephilim? Son of an angel?"

"Yeah, pretty crazy," Lydia said.

"Actually, it's not. I remember when I first started the hunting business and before I officially became a werewolf hunter, I had uh, crossed paths with a demon. The demon wasn't pleased and since I did not have the proper things to kill it, it almost killed me. But, this angel came and saved me, he said his name was Castiel."

"You knew my father?" Jack said, leaving the jacket sleeves alone and paying attention to what Chris was saying.

"I thought Lucifer is your father?" Chris asked.

"Lucifer is the archangel that sired me, but Castiel is my father because I chose him to be my father. He took care of my mother and I when I was still in her womb and angels and demons alike wanted to get her." Jack looked down, swallowing the tears that were trying to fall.

"How long ago was this, when you chose Castiel to be your father?" Malia asked, looking at the nephilim curiously.

"I chose Castiel to be my father two months before I was born, my Mom told me that he was the one that was going to protect me when I was born and she went to heaven."

"And when were you born?" Theo asked.

"One week, two days, twenty hours and thirty-five minutes ago," Jack responded.

"What?" The pack asked in sync.

"Yes, I did not go through the normal stages of childhood like a human child does. My mother always told me stories about life on earth," Jack walked up to the wall and traced the cracks on the wall, "She said that earth was a dangerous place, where lots of evil is harbored on, that I had to grow up early, that I wasn't able to be a normal baby," Jack looked behind him and glanced at the pack, "That is why I look like an adult."

"Awesome," Stiles breathed, "That is awesome."

"Yeah," Lydia said, looking at Jack, "Pretty awesome."

"So what else can you do besides get free candy off the vending machine, make the lights go haywire and throw me towards the wall," Liam said, crossing his arms.

"I'm sorry," Jack said, glancing down shamefully.

"I-it's fine," Liam sighed, giving Jack a smile.

"So, what else can you do?" Derek asked.

"Well," Jack slowly looked at the pack, "I can teleport." He then disappeared.

"He can teleport," Stiles said, looking around him seeing if he could locate Jack, "He can definitely teleport."

"See?" Jack asked as he opened the door, poking his head inside then walking in and closing the door.

"Do you know if you can do anything else?" Scott asked the nephilim.

"I-I don't know."

"Well, that's fine. Why don't we all head over to my house? My mom is making lasagna today," Scott said, walking towards the door.

The pack immediately scrambled up when Scott mentioned his mothers lasagna, Mama McCall's food was famous among the pack, being one of the best things they had all ever tasted.

Jack followed slowly, confused as to what lasagna was.

-

"This, this makes me really happy," Jack said, stuffing his face with food. Scott chuckled and smiled at Jack, who smiled back.

"I'm glad you like it, sweetie." Melissa smiled at the boy as well.

"Mm, thank you for the food Mama McCall." Liam groaned, rubbing his full stomach. Even werewolf powers couldn't stop a food baby.

"So, Scott. Where is Mr. Angel going to sleep?" Derek asked, crossing his arms as usual. He looked at Scott with raised brows.

"Oh, big guy. He's staying with you," Stiles said, stuffing his face with lasagna, giving Derek a smirk.

"What?" Derek asked, looking between Scott and Stiles.

"Yeah, sorry dude," Scott shrugged, giving Derek a bashful puppy smile, "You're the only one with enough space for uh Jack."

Derek sighed and uncrossed his arms, deciding to clench his fists instead. He looks at Jack, who was still eating lasagna with a smile on his face, and sighs again. Derek doesn't want the responsibilities of taking care of Jack, he was an actual child. But something about the nephilim made him feel safe, and also his wolf howled to take care of Jack, looking at the nephilim like a lost pup who needs protection.

"Alright, he can stay."

---
another short chapter to celebrate my account construction!

i deleted/unpublished a lot of works due to the fact that i was paying zero attention to them, i might bring them back when i'm mostly finished with these current stories!

i also may change my username but idk, suggestions?

so, this chapter, yay or nay?

bye.
- apollo aka your mommy