Chapter 1

Your POV

(This will be what I use as an 'OC' type of thing

(This will be what I use as an 'OC' type of thing.)

I was flying around the trees looking for a specific human, or non-human. There he is! Toby. He seemed to be sleeping or something. I tackled him down snuggling into his neck. "(Y-Y/N)!" he said startled.

"H-how are you d-doing?" He asked. "Fairly good." I said releasing him from my hold. "Why are you even out here?" I asked, knowing that Slender's mansion was miles away. "Jeff is on his man period." he replied.

I chuckled a bit before laying on his stomach. "Don't you ever get hot with that mask on?" He asked. "Like I said before, just like Eyeless Jack, Masky, and Hoodie you get used to wearing a mask after a while." I replied.

"That's what you always say though!" He said. "Deal with it." I purred nuzzling into his chest. "You know, Slender wanted me to ask you if you want to join the 'family'." He said. "Ugh, again?!" I asked.

"Y-yeah, he always w-wants you to j-join them since he k-knows that you are an a-amazing f-fighter." "It gets annoying after a while though." I muttered. "He doesn't r-really c-care." He replied.

He got up startling me as I tried to regain my balance. I flapped my wings a bit and started floating a bit. "I n-need to g-get back b-before Jeff d-destroys e-everything." Ticked Toby. "I'll fly you there!" I said grabbing him by the arms and flapping my wings harder.

"H-h-hey!" He yelled. "Stop struggling before I drop you!" I said. Man he is heavy! After he calmed down I started flying faster and better, zipping through the trees at an almost blinding rate.

"S-slow d-d-down!" Toby yelled. "Oh shut u-" Before I could finish my sentence one of my wings accidently slammed into a tree branch and I lost balance, I quickly threw Toby on a nearby branch as I flew downwards,

and everything went black.