Chapter 5

(You know it is very awkward to write this story since most of the OC's like Sarah and Vivian is in a story I make in real life, er comic book more accurately and they have different back stories XD)

Your POV

*Yawn* where am I? I thought stretching a little but my hand hit something. "O-Ow." A familiar voice ticked. "Oh I'm so sorry Toby!" I said jumping up, making sure he's okay. "Are you okay?" I asked cupping his face, a slight pink tint on it.

"Y-y-yeah." he said stuttering more than usual. "How about I make some waffles for you to make it up?" I asked, and his face instantly brightened, nodding his head like a bobble head. "I'll take that as a yes." I said chuckling.

I went into the kitchen preparing the waffle mix as I could almost feel Toby drooling behind me, "H-hurry up with the waffles!!!" He begged already reaching for the mix. "Just wait a bit." I chuckled pushing him off with one of my wings. 

Speaking of which it has actually already healed pretty well, maybe I could give some of the pastas a ride or something. I flapped the slightly injured wing, groaning a little bit at the light pain it caused. 

"H-hey! Take it e-easy on yourself!" Toby said, making sure I didn't move the wing. I chuckled a little bit, blushing behind my mask. "Aww someone's worried about me." I said pulling him a little closer to me with my uninjured wing. 

He started blushing under his mouth guard (Yes it was that obvious XD) and started stuttering even more. "(Y-Y-Y-Y-Y/N)!!!" "Your adorable when you're nervous." I laughed letting him go, ad seeing the waffles pop up. 

"Here's your waffles." I said handing him the plate, and watching him devour it all in 5 seconds. I blinked before responding. "There was like 10 waffles on that plate! You're so going to regret that later. " I said watching him look at the now empty plate.

"Well, I r-regret not adding any s-syrup on it." He mumbled, causing me to start laughing. "You really are an adorable waffle loving idiot." I said hugging him. "But I'm Y-YOUR w-waffle loving i-idiot." He ticked snuggling into me.

I blushed, but was grateful about the mask that was still on my face. "Are you b-blushing? I can't t-tell." "Maybe." I replied blushing even more. "When w-will you show m-me?" He asked touching my mask. "My face?" I asked touching the familiar mask.

"Y-Yeah I want to see it, I'll t-take off my m-mouth guard and g-goggles." He said trying to take the mask off. I quickly stopped him, causing him to flinch a little. "I'll do it in my room, alright?" I asked seeing his thoughts on the subject. He nodded as I started the trek to my room.

I never liked my face, due to the burns and my messed up eye, though I probably can't complain since Vivian's eye is so much worse. I got to my room and sat down placing my hand over my mask.

Toby gently placed his hand on my mask as I placed my hand on his mouth guard and goggles. And in sync we took off the items. I gasped a little seeing the skin missing from his cheek, him doing the same probably from seeing the scars.

"(Y-Y/N)." "I looked him right in the eye, giving him a look of 'go on'. "How did that h-happen?"

(This is how she looks without her mask, note that the burn on her neck is usually covered by the hoodie

(This is how she looks without her mask, note that the burn on her neck is usually covered by the hoodie.)

"Incident with heaven." I chuckled remembering the incident, which Vivian may or may not have helped. "C-can you still see in that e-eye?" "I can but it's kind of blurry." He nodded and waited for my question."What happened to you?" I asked faintly touching the scar.

Time Skip

We were talking about each others past, though we made a deal not to talk about how we became Creepypastas, so he didn't tell me how he snapped and vice versa for me. We walked back into the kitchen only to find Slender with a pink apron cooking what I assume to be eggs.

"Hello Toby, (Y/N). Did you guys have a good morning?" "Y-yup! (Y/N) even took off her m-mask for me." He happily ticked. Slender actually flinched a little but then he 'smiled'. "Maybe, we could all see her one day, without her mask." He said thoughtfully. 

"Also when should I be expecting grand kids from you?" He playfully asked. Me and Toby started blushing heavily as I quickly replied. "We're not dating!" I said covering my face with my hands. "That's a shame, people have even made a ship name for you." He chuckled flipping an egg.

I was too embarrassed to stay any longer as I flew through a window regaining my oxygen as I realized that I was able to fly again. I leaned back on the tree thinking about what Slender said. Sure I had a crush on Toby but I think he only loves me as a friend.

I was about to fly back down when someone called my name causing me to jump up. "(Y/N) what are you doing?" Vivian asked jumping up to the branch I was on. "Thinking about things." I replied honestly. 

"I'm guessing Toby?" "How did you know?" I asked looking at her skeptically.

Vivian's POV

"You can't fool me. I remember when I first actually felt emotions after, well my whole becoming a demon and everything. I remember meeting Jeff and Jack and well I like both of them but ended up with Jack after all of the crap I went through. You're acting just like I was when I liked them. I think Jeff is still jealous." I chuckled a little at the thought.

(#SelfPromotion XD I love writing that story even if people don't read that one too often.)

"Is it that obvious?" "Yup, just tell him you have nothing to lose." I said, though to be perfectly honest I talked to Toby the other day and found out that he liked (Y/N) so I just wanted to get the relationship running along.

"You really think so?" "Yes, plus I find it a cute ship." I said smiling a little, remembering the ship names fro me like Veff or Vack. It was weird but nice none the less. 

"Alright I'll tell him but only because I know that if you show emotions that must mean a lot. But if he rejects me you owe me $5." She said happily. "Alright." I smirked shaking her hand. Here comes an easy 5 dollars.