Chapter 3

Your POV

Masky froze as I finished my sentence. " Y-Your (Y-Y/N) W-W-W-Wright?" He stuttered out. "Tim?" As realization slapped us across the face he leaped at me hugging the life out of me. We took off our masks and there standing in front of me was my brother Timothy.

"I-I thought I l-lost you f-forever." He cried out placing his head on my shoulder. "And I thought y-you forgot  a-about m-me." I replied hugging him back. "I would never forget the person that made my life worth while." He replied.

"You look just like I last saw you." He said caressing my head. "You look the same as well." I said stuffing my face into his chest. "Wait is Hoodie Brian?" I asked. "Um y-yeah." He replied.

We were stuck in our embrace until there was knocking on the door. "(Y-Y/N)!!! A-a-are you in there!?" Ticked a certain brunette. Me and Masky looked at each other before stumbling to get on our masks right as I finished adjusting it Toby came crashing in.

"Hey (Y-Y/N)!" He ticked tackling me into a hug. "Your mask looks good as new!" He said poking it. "So h-how's your w-wing d-doing?" He asked. "It still hurts if I move it too much." I said flapping my non injured wing.

"S-such a s-shame." He whispered. "Hm?" "Oh n-nothing." He said petting my injured wing gently. I flinched a little but leaned into the touch. Tim left after a while and Toby stayed with me talking about random things.

"And this o-one time I m-managed to put J-Jeff in a p-princess d-dress! He was so-" "Hello (Y/N)." interrupted Slender teleporting in. I swear I jumped like 10 feet in the air my wings flapping.

"Ow!" I yelled my wing hurting. "(Y-Y/N) are you o-okay!?" yelled Toby catching me. "Sorry (Y/N) did you think about maybe joining me?" Asked Slender. "I will probably be staying until my wing heals." I said poking it.

"Alright when it heals just tell me if you want to stay." He said teleporting out. "I swear I can hear my undead heartbeat." I said. "S-s-same." Toby stuttered. "I'm going to go upstairs." I said getting out of his hold, he seemed a bit disappointed but returned to his happy state and dragged me upstairs.

"Come on I'll show you the other pastas!" He yelled. We got upstairs and everyone stared at Toby and me. "Hey Toby who's the new chick?" purred this Link look alike. "S-She's (Y/N), one of my f-friends." Toby replied for me.

"Damn did it hurt when you fell down from heaven?" He purred. (The cringe is real XD) "Actually it did I am a fallen angel after all." I replied my wings turning an obsidian black. Everyone looked at me shocked. (In the original picture (Y/N) had black wings, I meant it to be white sorry)

"You look too innocent to be an archangel though." This guy who had a cut smile replied. "You should've seen the things I've done to heaven, I've calmed down though." I said. "R-really what d-did you d-do?" Toby asked.

"Wait you don't know either?" Link-a-like said. "No one knows though I do know one person who does know what I did." I said thinking about it. "Really who?" The person who I presume to be Eyeless Jack.

"Vivian, though we agreed that neither of us would tell you guys some of our secrets." I replied.

"What's with all the ruckus?" Vivian said just walking in

"What's with all the ruckus?" Vivian said just walking in. "Oh hey (Y/N)." Vivian said giving me a handshake. "Hey Vivian." I replied returning the handshake. "So how are you doing?" She asked. "Pretty good actually, wing hurts but eh."

"Wait how do you know about Vivian?" Asked the smile cut boy. "Calm down Jeff, she's a friend of mine." Vivian said. (Ok in this story I will have Vivian be Jeff's girlfriend, if you don't know she's in one of my other stories which is a Vivian X Jeff X (Eyeless Jack) Jack)

"Alright." He said resting his head on Vivian's head. "W-w-we're just here to I-introduce the p-pastas to (Y/N)." Toby ticked. "I'm Jeff and this is my girlfriend Vivian." Jeff said hugging Vivian, as I saw the slightest bit of pink dusting her cheeks.

"I'm Eyeless Jack." the one with the blue mask said. "I'm BEN." purred the link look a like. (For the rest of this part it's on my phone so bare with me) "I'm Jan and the dog over there is Smile Dog." Said this girl with a mask on who was pointing at a red and black dog.

"I'm H-Hoodie." The one with a orange hoodie and red face said timidly. "Aren't you Brian?" I asked seeing him flinch a bit. "W-w-what?" He stuttered.

"I'm your childhood friend (Y/N)." I said. "(Y-Y-Y/N)?" He stuttered looking at me before hugging me, I swear I saw Toby with a flash of jealousy in his eyes. "I can't believe it's you." He said cupping my face. At this point Toby looked like he was about to kill a bitch. 

 "I missed you so much. Me and Tim thought that to died." "H-Hold up, hold up, hold up. Hoodie how do y-you k-know (Y/N)?!" Toby asked. "Heh we have some explaining to do don't we?" I chuckled sheepishly.