Chapter 2

Toby's POV

I was thrown on a tree as (Y/N) started falling down. What was happening? I looked more closely to see one of her wings broken. "(Y/N)!!!" I screamed jumping down the branches trying to catch her before she fell.

I heard a sickening *CRACK* and when I got down I saw (Y/N)'s wings broken and her mask had a huge crack on it. "F-FUCK!" I yelled carrying her bridal styled and running towards the mansion. I crashed through the door not caring that there was a silhouette of my body through the door.

"What the hell!?" yelled Jeff, though it didn't faze me at all. "S-SLENDER HELP (Y-Y/N) INJURED!" I yelled crashing through his office door. He flinched a bit before looking at me his 'eyes' widened before telling me to send her to Eyeless Jack.

"J-JACK!!!" I yelled, getting a response from two Jacks. "What is it?" asked both Eyeless Jack and Laughing Jack. "EJ HELP (Y/N) N-NOW!!!" I yelled dragging him to his lab. I dragged him all the way to his lab him muttering about how he can walk by himself.

I carefully laid (Y/N) on the medical bed as EJ was getting some supplies. "H-HURRY UP!" I yelled very impatient right now. "Ok, Ok, calm down man." He replied inspecting (Y/N)'s wings. "Can you leave please? Your twitches are distracting me." He replied.

I nodded and went to the living room twitching even more than usual. "Hope you don't mind me asking but how did (Y/N) hurt herself? I know she's a great flying/ fighter so she shouldn't get hurt that easily." Said Slender sitting down next to me.

I started explaining everything and the rest of the pastas joined in listening about her, since only Slender and I knew about (Y/N).

"Wow how much do you weigh man? No wonder she couldn't fly that well." Laughed Jeff. I gave him the biggest death glare I've ever given and that shut him up instantly since I don't give out death glares that often. 

The rest of the pastas were talking about god knows what and I went and eventually EJ came in. He was about to open his mouth but before he could I tackled him spewing out questions about what happened.

"Okay before you even continue to answer your questions in one simple sentence (Y/N) is fine she just needs to rest and heal a bit." He said instantly relieving me. "W-whew I'm g-going to go c-check on her o-okay?" I asked. EJ just nodded before trying to get off of me.

I ran into the lab to see (Y/N) in the medical bed checking her wings. "(Y/N)!" I yelled jumping on her and giving her a bear hug. She flinched a little before hugging me back. "Toby not so tight." She said her voice hoarse and dry.

"What happened to you angelic voice?" I asked. "Don't worry so much, I just need some water." She responded in a raspy voice. "ON IT." I said running to the kitchen to get a bottle of cold water. I returned and gave (Y/N) the bottle.

"Thanks." She replied lifting her mask a bit and drinking some water. "Much better." She said in her normal beautiful voice. She tried to get back up but I stopped her. "N-no don't move I don't want you to g-get hurt." I replied.

She just groaned childishly before touching her mask. "CRAP IT CRACKED!" She yelled touching the giant crack. "I can ask EJ to fix it, maybe even Masky could do it." I said. She just nodded as I went upstairs to ask EJ if he can fix the mask.

"Ugh, ask Masky I already helped her." He replied. Damn what crawled up his ass? "Hey Masky." I started preparing to literally bug the hell out of him. "Toby just tell me what you want I don't want to deal with you today." He replied.

"Can y-you fix a m-mask f-for me?" I asked, he looked at me surprised before responding. "Why? You don't wear a mask." "It's f-for (Y/N)." I replied. "Oh, okay." He said sitting up and going to the lab.

Masky's POV

Avoided Toby YAS! I went to the lab to check up on this (Y/N) girl and saw her on her phone watching YouTube or something. I coughed a bit to get her attention. "I'm guessing that you are Masky?" She replied.

"Yep." I said. "I need to see you mask to fix it." I said. "Um, can you not look at my face?" She asked. "Oh, I totally understand I said looking away but holding out my hand so she could put her mask on my hand.

"Thanks, Toby always asks to see my face." She said. "I understand not wanting someone to see your face, like half of the Creepypastas hide their face in some shape or form." I said sitting down at a nearby desk and fixing the mask. 

"Has anyone ever seen your face?" Me and her asked together. "Uh you go first." She said. "Uh only Slenderman, Hoodie, and Toby that one time." I said thinking about it. "What about you?" I asked looking at the mask.

"Only me, heck I don't think anyone ever seen my face besides me." She responded. "Wow, not even one has seen your face?" "Not that I know of, most people only know about my hair color since it pokes through my mask." She said.

"Hey do you want to reveal each other faces?" I asked curious as to how she looked. "Maybe another day." She said, I could've sworn that there was a smirk on her face. "Okay I'm done." I said handing her white mask back to her, covering my eyes.

"Thanks." She replied putting it on. "You know you look familiar for some reason." I said. "You too." She said looking at me. ( I promise I won't turn this into a love triangle😅) "Wait a second, by any chance do you know someone by the name of Timothy Wright?" She asked as the world stopped around me completely.