Chapter 4

He goeth dowwnnn, I yelleth timberrr

hehe i'm on smosh's website and i am continuing to cackle every time a sassy snapchat picture appears

so i'll be updating now enjoy wahee

Bree's POV

"Aubrey!" Jack yelled.

"What?" I called, pausing my music. 

"Oli's here!"

I grinned, walking out of my bedroom. "Oliiiii!" I screeched, running and wrapping my arms around his neck.

Oli tensed, and after a moment, he hugged me back. "What's wrong, Oliver?" I asked, worried. What if something was bothering him? Being the good girlfriend I am, I had to figure out what the problem was. 

"Um. Can we talk?" He asked, scratching his neck.

I nodded, and pulled him into my room. We plopped onto my bed, Oliver folding his hands.

"So. Our two year anniversary is coming up." He said, stumbling over his words. "I'm really sorry to do this." 

I began to shake. "What, Oli? What are you sorry for?" 

"Aubrey..." Tears began to roll down his face, which he hurridly wiped away. "We need to break up." 

Alex's POV

I woke up on Saturday at around 9, (A/N: the school day in the first two chapters are a friday, forgot to mention that. sorry. so, this is the next day) and felt like going over to Jack's house. Maybe I could see Aubrey. I acted like a complete dick at lunch, and felt like possibly I could make it up to her. Movie? Lunch? I don't know.

I rolled out of bed, my feet hitting the cold, wood floor. I stretched, releasing a small squeal. So very manly, you are. I thought to myself. 

I walked over to my closet, pulling out a pair of skinny jeans, a v-neck, and a flannel. I quickly put those on, and put a gray beanie over my bed head. Grabbing my mid top sneakers, I left the house, locking the door behind me.

-walking to Jack and Aubrey's house-

I walked up to Aubrey and Jack's large wooden door, and knocked. 

"Hey," I grinned, upon seeing Jack answer the door.

"Hey man!" Jack beamed, stepping backward so I could come inside. "Where's Aubrey?" I asked, hoping to sound nonchalont. 

"Oh..." Jack frowned. "She's going through a rough time, right now." 

My heart began to race. "What happened to Aubrey?" 

"I-- uh... Oli broke up with her." He rushed out.

I speed walked over to Bree's room, ignoring Jack's pleas to leave her alone. I quickly opened up the door, to see Bree with a razor in her hand, and blood pouring down her thighs. All I could see were a large amount of red lines down her legs. 

"Bree..." I cried.

Bree's head shot up, revealing mascara trails down her cheeks. "I-I... Lex..." She sobbed, sending more tears down her face.

"It's okay," I cooed, gradually coming closer to her. Once I was close enough, I wrapped my arms around her small frame, and felt her head lean into my arms. "It's alright, Bree. I'm here." I spoke softly.

"H-He broke up with me, A-Alex." She whimpered, her body shaking.

"I know, Jack told me. It's okay. I promise. We all go through bad things sometimes, this is one of them. You can get through it." I said, stroking her hair. "I never want to see you do this again." I concluded, referring to her self harm.

"Promise me that, Bree."

Silence.

"Bree." 

I then heard the faintest whisper of, "I promise," before Bree fell asleep in my arms.