Chapter 6

hello c:

ive gotten into supernatural... its all over now. im on episode 7? i think. i dunno. its playing tight now.

anyways heres the update, enjoy, you shall

Bree's POV

-Monday Morning-

Alex stayed over last night. I didn't really mind, though, I'm actually taking a liking to him.

My thoughts were interrupted when a cereal bowl slammed on the counter in front of me, causing me to jump.

"Eat, Bree." Jack commanded, placing his hand on his hip, looking extremely sassy.

"Yeah, I will. Thanks, Jack." I mustered a smile, Jack obviously un phased by the typical Monday morning tiredness.

"Where's Alex?" I asked, digging the small metal spoon into the Reese's Puffs.

Jack paused, scratching his chin. "I'm pretty sure he's changing clothes in the bathroom. Why?" My brother lifted his eyes skeptically.

I chewed the peanut butter-chocolate flavored puffs. "Well," I swallowed. "We're going to be late, soon. I figured he'd want to know." I answered, pushing the bowl in front of me.

I glanced at the clock: 7:20.

"Alex!" I walked to the bathroom, calling his name.

"Yes?" A muffled response came from behind the white door.

"We need to leave, now!" I called back, leaning on the wall.

Behind the door Alex shuffled, revealing himself moments later.

He was wearing a Blink-182 tee shirt, gray skinny jeans, and high tops.

"Lookin' good, Lex," I teased.

Alex whistled, looking my body up and down. I had picked out an Of Mice & Men stars crew neck, black skinny jeans, and gray vans.

"You don't look too bad yourself." Alex grabbed my hand, leading me to the front door, where Jack impatiently was tapping his foot.

I blushed, giving a small giggle.

"Jesus Christ you two, you took forever!" Jack dramatically moaned, opening the wooden door.

"Let's go, before Miss Goody Two Shoes over here craps herself. We wouldn't want to be late." Jack mocked, waving his hands maniacally in the air.

I rolled my eyes, as we walked towards school.

-Skipped the Boring Walk to School-

-Already in Classes-

Alex's POV

"The hypotenuse of the triangle is always c, but a and b can always be whichever side of the right triangle." My math teacher droned on, to which none of the students were paying attention to.

"Alex?" Mr. Calhoun called, causing my cheeks to heat up.

"Yes?" I squeaked.

"What is the hypotenuse of this triangle?" He asked, motioning to a question on the board, clearly annoyed with my lack of attention.

"I have no fucking clue." I said, my eyes wide with the complexity of the problem.

"First off; don't use that language. Second off; it's a simple equation. Third off; get out." He snarled, my classmates snickering.

"Go to the office." Mr. Calhoun clarified, pointing to the door.

I held my hands up in mock surrender. "Yessir." I smirked.

Everyone knew me as the class clown, so it wasn't surprising when I got sent to the office. This was, what, the third time this week?

I walked down to the office, surprised to see Jack there.

"Hey, man!" Jack gave his signature goofy grin.

"What are you in here for?" I laughed, us completing our handshake. I sat down, preparing to hear Jack's lovely story.

"I threw a pencil at Mrs. Dean. It hit her in the eye; almost started bleeding." Jack cracked up, a tear running down his cheek.

"What about you?"

"Told the teacher that I had 'No fucking clue,' what the answer to an equation was." I smiled proudly.

Jack cracked up once more. "Nice job, man!"

"Probably going to get a detention, though." I muttered.

Jack nodded. "We'll have each other?" He shrugged.

"Yeah."

Jack wiggled his eyebrows. "Bree could walk home with us, after."

I rolled my eyes. "Damn it, Jack."

"You know it's true." He defended himself.

"Whatever, let's just wait for the principal." I sighed, sinking deeper into the uncomfortable office hair.

"Yep." Jack nodded, sighing.