Chapter 8

hey gingibers ^-^ im so sorry it's been so long. it's been such a hectic couple of weeks, and i completely ignored wattpad. i'm back, though! :)

Bree's POV

I jolted awake upon hearing my phone ring. I checked the caller ID: Jack<3

I groaned and clicked answer, silencing It Never Ends by Bring Me The Horizon.

"Yes?" I asked, clearly radiating annoyance.

"Bree!" Jack yelled, the ungodly hour clearly not bothering him.

"What?" I asked my brother.

"There's a party tonight!" he exclaimed. I could almost see him bouncing on his heels.

"Who's house?" I asked, glancing at the clock. It was fucking eleven, why am I being called this late at night?

Jack paused, his breath still hard through the phone. "Not sure. I'll be at the house in five, though. I'm at Alex's house right now." And with that, Jack hung up.

I sighed, rolling out of bed. It was a Friday night. I'd rather be sleeping right now than at some party.

I threw my pajamas to the floor, and padded over to my closet. I put on a cat tank top, Forever 21 shorts, and my black vans.

Walking to the bathroom, i glanced at my reflection. Not gonna lie, I looked like crap.

I grabbed my makeup bag, and began to apply foundation. I then picked up my eyeliner pencil, and drew a thick black line. This was followed by a few coats of mascara, and bam! I looked decent.

I then made notice of my horrid hair. I groaned, and picked up a brush by the sink. I ran it through my hair, and then threw it up in a ponytail.

Who ever said I was good at parties?

Alex's POV

I pulled up to the Barakat's house and turned down the radio, silencing Of Mice & Men's "This One's For You".

Glancing at the time, I honked the horn twice, hoping Bree would be ready.

Sure enough, she ran out of the house and into the car, hopping in the backseat.

"Lex, you better close your mouth. Don't want to catch flies, now do we?" Bree swatted my shoulder playfully, and leaned back into the seat.

I blushed, facing forward.

"Nice move, jackass." Jack leaned over and whispered into my ear.

"Yeah, yeah." I sighed, turning up the radio again.

-I'm skipping the boring car ride, you can thank me later c;-

"Alright, we're here." I announced, shaking Bree awake. How she was sleeping, I'm not sure.

Jack left the car, and opened Bree's door. I followed Jack over.

"C'mon sleepyhead. You've gotta experience at least one party. It'll be fun, I promise." Jack winked, and grabbed Bree's arms. She groaned as she was dragged out of the car.

Jack set her down on the sidewalk, and shut her car door. "Let's go."

Bree sighed in defeat, and got up.

We walked towards the party, Bree leaning on Jack.

"What's your deal, kiddo?" Jack asked, looking down at Bree.

"I'm tired, Jack." She whined.

Jack laughed. "Relax, loser. It'll be fine. You can sleep all you want tomorrow."

Bree smiled, and got off Jack.

"Time for a party!" I exclaimed, walking into the door.

It was about to be a fun night.