Chapter 5

Hello gingibers! I'm singing Remembering Sunday, I love Juliet's part c:

Anyways

Let's gooo

Bree's POV

I woke up and attempted to stretch, yet something was restraining me. "Mph," I groaned, sending my restraints flying backwards. 

"Jesus Christ!" I screeched, launching forward. 

I turned around. "Alex?" I scrambled into my room's corner. "W-What are you doing here?"

Alex blushed. "Um. Jack... Oli... Break up..." He stuttered, tugging at the hem of his shirt. 

I giggled. "It's okay." I looked down at my thighs. "Did you..."

Alex could clearly see that I was referring to my cuts. He gave a small nod. "Oh."

"I promise I'll be there for you. Always. I'm sorry about lunch yesterday...Er.. Friday. I guess we kinda slept into Sunday," he said, motioning to the dark window. "I'd like the chance to get to know you a bit more. Is that alright?" He asked, clearly embarassed.

I gave a smile and nodded. "I'd like that."

Alex stuck his hand out. "Friends?"

"Friends!" I chirped, sticking my hand in his own.

Oli's POV

I screwed up. 

I screwed up.

I screwed up.

I banged my head against my bedroom wall, creating a large bang. "What the hell are you doing in there?" My stepdad yelled from downstairs, clearly pissed.

"Sorry, Rob. Going to the toilet, and.. er, bumped my head." I stuttered, hoping he wouldn't come upstairs. Call it pure luck, but he didn't. Rob doesn't like me too much.

I can't believe I broke up with her. It was such a stupid thing for me to do. I really do love Bree, but I did something horrible to her. I cheated on her with a whore named Jenna. I feel truly terrible about the whole situation, but I just couldn't bring myself to tell her.

I knew she'd take offense, which is understandable, but I can't stand seeing her in pain. I figure this way, it would be easier. We could move on from each other, right? 

Either way, I hope my decision was right. I could always see if she'd take me back. She still loves me, I hope.