Chapter 7

super sorry that i havent updated. ive been extremely busy lately, which again, im sorry for! im updating now, at least c;

Alex's POV

I woke up on Saturday morning, only to feel a limb wrapped around my torso.

I shifted, noting that I'd apparently slept with a girl last night. Not a surprise, though, that was pretty much a Friday routine for me.

"Get off of me." I growled, waking the bleach blonde up.

A look of pure disappointment filled the girl's features. What was her name again?

"Look, Kate, Jenna, Jamie, whatever your name is, I told you to leave. Now, leave." I ordered, pointing to my bedroom door.

The girl frowned, slapping her hand across my face. "It's Kelly, dick."

With that, she stormed across my hardwood floor, slamming the door behind her.

I burrowed into my sheets again, questioning my life.

Why did I need girls?

Why did I keep sleeping with people?

Why am I ditching the best girl that could ever come into my life?

I frowned, shutting my eyes tighter, hoping to erase last night entirely.

Jack's POV

"Bree, c'mon. I want food, let's go!" I yelled, my voice cracking.

Moments passed, so I simply assumed that she hadn't heard me. Chances are, she was on that dumb app, Wattpad, or whatever.

I walked into her room, and glanced around her room. She was sitting at her desk with her Mac, viewing, of course, a story on Wattpad.

"What are you reading?" I asked.

Bree flinched, clearly not expecting me to be standing before her.

"The Writer by lacedup. I really like her stories." She said, giving me a smile.

"Can we please get food? You can read lacedup stories forever and ever after we get back. Until then, pizza's callin' my name." I moaned, rubbing my stomach for emphasis.

Bree sighed, lifting herself up. "Only because I love you. Besides, Eli is really really cute, and I don't even know how to handle that." She rushed, running her fingers through her hair, and smoothing her Fall Out Boy tank top.

I laughed at her girliness. "Of course you'd say that. Now c'mon, you can read about Eli later." I teased, dragging her behind me.

"To food!" I shouted, walking out my front door.