Seven: Dinnertime

If your man suddenly turned up as zombie boy, would you not freak lol

Keep in mind that this is still her first day in this pack. The Death Pack didn't come for her yet because there's a few thousand miles separating the Darklands from the Soulands.

***************

The lights were very dim in the corridors when Reina finally stepped out of Sayora's room. But not even two steps later did she stop right in her tracks. With a growl erupting from her throat, she was almost compelled to get into her battle stance. "What the hell are you doing here, bitch?"

Bertha gave her a weary stare. "I am here to escort you, what else?" Her voice was filled with ridicule.

Sayora cleared her throat forbiddingly. "Bertha, you will address your Luna with respect, do I make myself clear?"

"Well, my lady, she's not giving me any respect, so why should I?" Bertha countered.

"Oh bitch, don't make me start," Reina hissed, ready to attack the bulky castle keeper. She didn't care how much muscle Bertha had on her, Reina was going to fuck her up. "Because I will tear you down and put your ass on display on one of those spires in the castle."

"We don't have any spires," Bertha retorted.

"Then I'll fucking build one!"

"Reina," Sayora's firm voice came. It wasn't harsh; just a soft discipline. A hand came on Reina's shoulder. "Dear, I want you to calm down a bit, alright? Bertha won't hurt you. She's not allowed to lay a hand on you, not under my watch."

Reina continued to glare at Bertha, which the bitch returned with the same fervor. "As soon as you're not watching, she'll get a bit too handsy. It looks like your keeper loves touching girls who she believes are helpless. Isn't that right, Birdie?"

Bertha's dark eyes narrowed. "I was only trying to give you a bath and you know it!"

"Do I now?" Reina drawled. "If I recall correctly, you tore my robe off right at the boobs. Maybe you have a boob fetish or something. I mean, hot damn. I've never seen a female stare at boobs like the way you do. Must be your kink. I mean, I have mine too, but you gotta respect someone's boundaries when you go at it, hon."

"Boobs are not my kink!" Bertha bellowed, but then she realized that the former Luna was right there with a horrified look in her face, and Bertha's cheeks started to flame.

Reina grinned tauntingly. "What's wrong?" she cooed. "Did I get under your skin?" She approached her with a warrior's grace. Without wasting a breath, Reina leaned into the keeper's ear and whispered, "Maybe that'll teach you not to get under mine."

When she was satisfied, Reina went back to Sayora's side, earning a disapproving look from her. She could only shrug. The bitch asked for it, and she delivered. Besides, Reina loved a little catfight here and there. Although she would never again mess with her sister by law, that didn't stop her from intimidating the other female warriors of the Death Pack. One of the bitchest warriors named Ingrid had been so disrespectful and condescending to not only the pack females, but also the Death Luna. So when Reina finally got into the higher warrior ranks, the first thing she did was to piss off Ingrid. Every damn day that bitch ran her mouth and complained about how the Luna had destroyed her life, to which Reina reminded that she'd asked for it. Really, all the bitches in this world asked for it.

"Please act very calm when you walk into the dining room," Sayora told her, eyeing her warily.

Reina caught the look of unease in the female. "Why? Anything happen?"