zodiac signs in detention

Cancer: wait how did i get in here

Aries: because you fought me and got me injured.

Cancer remembers about the incident and said: ohhhhh. Because you made fun of my mom.

Aries:that was just a joke. You know your m....

All the signs sush aries*

Cancer: glaring at aries*.

Gemini: i got here because i talked when the teacher was talking she said stop talking. And i said i camt help it its a problem, and she said control and then i said i cant and then she gave me have detention.....

Gemini goes on talking about another subject until virgo interupted rudely*

Virgo: well i got in trouble because i corrected the teacher like a lot of times. I dont know how teachers become teacher if they dont even know how to spell Methionylthreonylthreonylglutaminylalanyl...isoleucine.

All the signs meth.... What?

Pisces: all i heard was meth begins to act weird.

All the signs knew what happened to pisces they were shocked because she shouldnt be in detention. She was suppose to go to a camp or be arrested but they thought this school was broke so they just ignored the fact*

Taurus: i got in trouble because i ate the teachers food when she wasnt looking.

All the signs: wow suprising

Taurus: whatever. *and then sleeps*

Cancer: how bout you leo?

Leo: i got in trouble because i was on my phone.

Cancer: wow thats it?

Leo: yeah i was posting nu**s of myself

Aries: ye it was hot.

O.o all the signs except for aries and leo

Libra: well i was in trouble because..... I was staring at the teacher too long.

All the signs thinking except libra *teacher crush of course*

Scorpio: im in here because the teacher saw my plan.

Leo: what was your plan?

Scorpio: i was planning on to kill my enemies

Scorpio staring at aries sag leo and gemini

The signs backed away from scorpio*

Saggitarius: i got in trouble because i was exploring the boys restroom

All the signs O.o: why?

Saggitarius: because of curiosity. The teacher caught me doing "it"

All the girl signs backed away*

Capricorn: i got in touble because.. Actually i dont know. Wait the teacher wws mad at me because i did the whole work and not let anybody do it.
It was suppose to be a group project.

Capricorn wondered off talking about projects*

Aquarius: i got in trouble because i kept argueing with my teacher. I kept proving her wrong, but she kept telling me that she was correct and i was wrong. I said "give me prove" and then she said ,"i did" and i said," no you didnt". Then we kept argueing until she gave me detention.

All the signs O.o wow

All the signs: well this school is crazy, and broke

(The end)