Zodiac signs sleep over part 2 (random)

Virgo invited everyone for her sleepover party. Capricorn was the first one. They started planning all the activities for the party. Then all the signs started to come in. Cancer was the last one because he took the longest. Cancer and Capricorn was secretly dating and they broke up. Cancer felt awkward talking to Capricorn at the party but they became friends. Now Cancer is dating Sagittarius. As cancer and Sagittarius sit together and snuggle each other on the blanket, and complimenting how each other looks beautiful. Capricorn sat on the chair feeling betrayed and got over it. Aquarius was busy putting together the karaoke machine. Then aries and cancer practiced taekwondo and they fought with each other. Everyone gathered around and looked at those two fight. Cancer was in fight mode and aries was just making fun off cancer. Aries said something he should've never said. And cancer kicked him and cancer won. After that cancer apologized. Libra was the most quiet one at the party. Aries and Libra was singing a song for their pop concert on the karaoke when aquarius finished putting it together. Cancer and gemini are best friends now they don't fight anymore and they are friendly to each other. Pisces was getting drunk and she was drawing a triangle guy with a hat. Scorpio was playing the ouija board with aquarius. Aquarius got possessed by a demon and everyone was scared and ran away. While taurus was still eating in peace. The demon tried to eat Taurus's food and taurus knocked him out and the demon got out of the body of Aquarius and the demon ran out of their house into another persons house. Scorpio was disappointed he didn't get to talk to the demon. After that chaos the signs slept. Leo documented the scene and posted it on social media and it went viral and he became famous and they all became rich. Virgo was like, "this slumber party was worth it".