What's it like to date each zodiac sign❤️🧡💛💚💙

Aries: very nice and sometimes loud and angry but super cute

Taurus: super nice, very calm and intelligent

Gemini: always fun to talk to! They can get you tired sometimes. Energetic and entertaining.

Cancer: very loving, they're on and off but will apologize and tell you what they were doing. Very honest. Loyal only if they are sure the other person is loyal.

Leos: Super clingy, jealous, will get mad over small things but then they'll get over it. Adorable af and loyal

Virgo: loving, maybe kinky, very loyal, they work very hard. Great cooks!

Libra: Super chill, they're also very attractive, loyal, they're very kind, smart, quick at thinking and artistic.

Scorpios: They love segz, super kinky, hard working, ambitious, fierce, honest, and very secretive.

Sagittarius: Full of energy, chaotic, they are hilarious and great at making jokes, they can get manipulative sometimes, always be there for you unless you hurt them they can just leave in a heartbeat and not care. They are always trying to please people or their loved ones.

Capricorn: They have a lot of other people that have crushes on them, quiet, secretive, ambitious, artistic, they're good at everything, very intelligent, romantic and they will write letters to you if you mean a lot to them.

Aquarius: Very energetic, chaotic, sometimes loud, they are fun to be around, they really don't care but they do inside, they try to not show their tears when they're sad, they will try to be mean, they will buy you anything/spoil you. Very creative and great at work, they are super talented.

Pisces: Super chill laid back, they pity themselves a lot, not really great at texting, ambitious and artistic, dreamy, they're also honest, and very secretive.