The maze that is our minds

Inoichi's POV

   'Today is the day. The day I get Naruto. I've heard from all the clans he has been in that he has mastered at least one thing. Since he can already communicate telepathically then technically he already mastered one of our abilities. Interesting, this brat will become strong. I must check his mind for any traces of the Demon taking over.'

   "Alright Noriko I'm heading out to pick up Naruto." I said to my wife.

"Alright dear, Be back before Lunch." She said and walked out back. I put on my coat and headed out the door to the roof tops and Sprint all the way to the Akamichi compound. I landed Walked past the Gaurds who were on their snack break, I knocked on the door and heard a yell of "Coming!"

   Choza's wife opened the door. "Hello miss Akamichi, I am here for Naruto."

   "Oh yes they are out back training" She said as she pointed out back and returned to cleaning the kitchen. I walked out the back and was greeted with multiple Akamichi clan members taijustsu fighting. I walked past several and several of them until I got to some hills at the top I saw something falling, falling towards me. I panicked and tried to block but Choza was just to much weight. I rolled him off me and he stood up, I soon followed his example and turned to see Choji and who i assume to be Naruto.

  "They really have gained strength. I am a proud Akamichi, two children already at such streanghs. How far will they go?" He said while looking at them with fondness. 'Oh Choza don't get to friendly with him. we are gonna end up hurting him either way.'

  "Well Choza It's time for me to take Naruto. It was good to see you my friend." I said, I then picked up Naruto and wow. He is heavy. I had to struggle a bit to reach outside

"Can you run fast?" I asked him

   "Yes, Dad but I have a better idea. CATO!!!!" He yelled out. All of The sudden the biggest most built deer I have ever seen came running at fast chunin speeds. It then propped Naruto on its back

   "This is Cato. My ninja pet. We will become strong. He will get me there in no time." He stated

   "Alright then try and stay close" I said skeptically. I hopped on the roof top and jumped to the next. I turned my head slightly only to be surprised with Cato next to me. 'He really wasn't joking' I then sped up and landed in front of my compound, I walked din and waited for Naruto next to the door.

"Who are we waiting for?" Came Naruto's voice from besides me. I turn to see Naruto standing there and Cato roaming around. "N-nothing  let's go inside" I said as I opened the door

"Noriko I'm home, and. I brought Naruto."

"Oh, you brought fish-cake?"she asked "No haha I meant Naruto as in a person. The child I adopted?" I said.

  "OHHHH that Naruto. I'm almost done with lunch so take a seat" She Said. I took a seat after picking up Ino
And setting her down on her own chair and Naruto on his own as well.

●□■●■■●■□●○•°Time skip brought to you by shapes♧◇♤■°□●●•♡♡○◇°◇•°

Naruto's POV

After eating Dad decides to take me to a room with lots of seals. 'He said something about going in my mind... I don't want him to see my mind... hey Kura can u block him out?' I asked Kurama. "Sure Kit, I'm not letting anyone in your mind. Also I'm going to start expanding your chakra reserves so keep doing chakra exercises. I'll also give your Uzumaki healing a 10x boost. You are able to control when to heal and what to heal." 'Thanks Kura.'

   Dad then walked towards me touches my forehead and

.

.

.

.

.

.

Faints. He passes out. 'Kura... did you..?' All I hear now is laughter. I sigh and walk out the room to the flower shop connected to the compound. I walk inside and breath in the beautiful aroma. I walk around inside for a bit and find a girl playing with some small flowers.

"Hello, I'm Naruto whats your name?" I ask just to be polite.

"Hello, I'm Ino. I heard my new baby brother is coming. Are you him?"

"I'm not a baby (=>///_///<=)" I said slightly embarrassed. Ok totally embarrassed.

"Your younger so yes you are my cute little baby brother." She gave a smile which showed she was missing a few teeth to grow in. I then chuckled and smelt a very good aroma. I grabbed her hand and walked towards the smell. In a hidden corner of the store I touched a part of the wall and it slid open.

"Whoah what is that?" Asked Ino.

"I don't know, but I smell something good in there. Don't worry I won't let anything happen to you" I say and pull her through the Dark hidden hallway. We kept going until we saw a red and purple light. We ran towards only to see a flower. A magnificent flower.(Flower above)

"Mom and dad told me about this flower, it's supposed to be a myth it's called the Phoenix's Flower" She gasped "It brings back life to a single person, left to the Yamanaka as a present from the first Hokage for their care of nature. Naruto we must keep this as our secret! We Can't let anyone know." She said as I nodded.

"Yes do you think you can help it grow? It doesn't look like a single flower but a small bush of many that haven't sprouted.."

"This flower actually grows as a vine strangely. Yes I can grow it. I'll take care of it everyday, and when I can't you can do it ok?" She asked

"Alright this will be our little secret" I said as we made our way back out I then sealed the door back. "How about we go see other flowers?" I asked and she nodded. 'This month and a half will be very calm and satisfying.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that was my Yamanaka chapter lol I gave it what I could. Love me for it  XD GOOD DAY MY BOOTIFULL SUSHI ROLLS. (<=♡~♡=)>