Another betrayal... but not for us?

3rd person pov

Naruto gracefully danced around the training field taking out ninja left and right, his opponents stood no chance. His Whirlpool taijutsu, his mastery over weapons and his diverse arsenal of ninjutsu, Shinobi around him dropped to the ground exhausted, littered with cuts and bruises. Activating his sharingan and casting genjutsu after genjutsu on every opponent that was left open, forcing others to take down their allies with the use of shadow possession, Naruto was truly a god among shinobi. Konoha would not stand a chance against the village hidden in the darkness. Quickly defeating everyone Naruto sighed in satisfaction and displayed his large brilliant grin.

Tsunade walked up to him and smiled lovingly yet stood in a challenging posture. "This is it Naruto, the final challenge before you take over the village officially. Fight me with all you got." Naruto nodded and they both looked at each other, tense and ready for battle. As if a hidden signal had been fired both shinobi leapt at each other clashing in matched strength before pushing away and landing upright.

"You have come far," Tsunade stated before smashing her fists into the ground creating large cracks and making pieces of the ground fly upward. Naruto quickly dodged and weaved between rocks and debri using some as a launching pad in order to get closer to Tsunade. Just as Naruto was about to land a hit straight to her face Tsunade bent backwards bringing her leg up and kicking Naruto straight in the stomach "Just not far enough- agh!" Tsunade felt pain before getting launched forward, eyes widening as the Naruto she had kicked popped signalling it as a clone. Tsunade turned mid air ready to retaliate before letting out another grunt as she fell to her knees, nerves torn and muscles spasming. She was surrounded by three Naruto's, one with glowing chakra scalpels. Tsunade quickly tried to heal the damage done but was soon knocked out by one of the Narutos.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 5 minutes later and all the shinobi back to consciousness~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright, alright settle down everyone" Naruto shouted above all the cheering shinobi. Tsunade cleared her throat, silencing everyone instantly.

"Naruto, you have climbed the ranks and have unimaginable power even amongst our allied forces. It is an honor to pass the role of Village leader to you." right after those words were clearly stated she placed the hat on Narutos head causing cheers to erupt once again. Naruto smiled and vowed to protect and lead the village to victory and prosperity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~1 month before the attack~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Naruto! Quick come to the gate" Sasuke quickly hopped out the window with Naruto following. As soon as Naruto reached the village gates he tensed up and glared at the bound ninja. It was the previous generation of the InoShikaCho trio. Some of the Uchiha clan and the head family, Hiashi Hyuuga and some of the branch members.

"What are you doing here?" Naruto asked with a dangerous edge in his voice. They seemed to shift slightly under his scrutinizing stare. State your business or accept execution.

"Hold on, Naruto... please consider us an addition to your village, we recently found out that we had been controlled and our minds influenced by seals placed on us by the hokage and Danzo. We are terribly sorry and if you think i am lying then the proof is within your village protections. As some of your shinobi have stated no one with harmful intent can pass through the dome of darkness. We can divulge the leafs plans." Shikaku Nara pleaded in front of all the shinobi present. Naruto turned to Shikamaru and saw his conflicted face, Shikamaru wanted his father back and knew some of the others wanted their families back too but what they did was unforgivable. Shikamaru went through all the benefits and advantages of the proposition and nodded. Naruto sighed and made a lifting motion with his hand signaling someone to release them. They stood and bowed deeply, Naruto proceeded to guide them through the acceptance ritual and left to a meeting room with most of his high rank shinobi.

"Tell me what you know Naruto watched Shikaku as he settled down on a chair. I need every hidden detail you have. After we will get you settled in homes, in this village there is no clan divide as we all rely on each other, just pick a house or building. We will give you a team to train whether you want to or not, all of you. You will be monitored for a week before you get your corresponding ranks. Let us begin." Naruto demanded.

Shikaku discussed various failed attempts and plans Konoha has tried against the village. This action enraged the present shinobi even more but what they did not expect was the last piece of information that was given. "Naruto... your father is still alive and working with the hokage and Danzo im sorry..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay i have a computer again. Guess that means more chapters?.. I dunno if this was ok but oh well.. Its a bit short