Another Betrayal, and Surprise

Naruto's POV

As I walked around the village I thought about the next mission I was going to take next. After I got Zabuza past the wards and completed the acceptance ritual I observed how Zabuza and Haku interacted. I wish I had something like that, that's my new goal Believe it! I will find a way to bring back my parents, to feel the love that I could never feel before. Besides Kurama that Is.

"Sorry about that kit, I really am. How they treated you and what they wanted to do to you, I despise them for it. You know I will always treat you and see you as my son. Im here to protect you, train you, help you grow. Im sorry for all the pain I caused you" He said with pain and regret filling his voice " I will be here and more not only because I love you Kit but to make up for all that I caused you. Im sorry." He said with a sad tone at the end.

"Don't worry Kyu, it wasnt your fault. Both of us know that only i could have kept you in me because of my Uzumaki blood."  I told him reassuringly and I heard him... Pur? "You okay in there Kurama?" I asked. He just responded with a quick yes.

"I wonder what the guys are doing?" I asked myself, I look around for Sasuke first. I hop from rooftop to rooftop looking for Sasuke until I found his Chakra signature at Ino's house. I wonder what he's doing there? I jump on the window and climb in. I heard a weird noise coming from Ino's room. "N-no it can't be..." I whispered to myself with fear hidden within my voice. I walked to Ino's room and opened the door slowly as wide as i could. What I saw inside made me want to curl up on the floor and cry. Sasuke was on Ino's bed, above Ino who had her eyes closed and hands above her head held there by Sasukes's own hands. I didn't want to believe what I saw, but there wasnt a way to not believe it. I was being cheated on. I looked at hus back as he leaned down to lay next to Ino. As he laid there she opened her eyes and grinned at me when she spotted me. I felt like ice water was dumped on me, I got this bitter taste in my mouth accompanied by the salty taste of the tears that I hadn't noticed. I loved her as a sibling and what just happened hurt me so much. I decided to leave so I turned around on my heels and slammed the window shut so hard it shattered once I was outside. I rushed to the Mansion and into Tsunades office.

"Now Naruto you can't always bar-" she started but I interrupted with a hug. I started sobbing as she held me in a hug. After a while I quieted down. "now tell me, what happened?" She asked me but I didnt feel like talking about it. "I'm sorry Tsunade but..  I-i dont think I can right now. Im headed to the shadow forest. I need to visit Iris, last time I saw her she told me to leave her in the shadow forest for a month. That was exactly one month ago." I told her and she looked at me sympathetically and nodded.

I jumped and leapt around the place until I made it to the forest. As I walked In i got a feeling, a feeling of home and comfort coming from the west side of the forest. "Iris." I whispered to myself. That has to be her. I followed the feeling until. I arrived at a giant tree. On that tree was what looked to be a ginormous cacoon. "Iris, that must be Iris i. her next form." I thought to myself out loud.

"That would be correct young one." She said as bright light started to pour out of cracks that formed on herself when she spoke. "But this, this is my Ultimate form! My final form!" She bellowed as a pair of wings bigger than the tree itself came out of the glow to reveal Iris in her final form. As a butterfly.

"Whoah Iris your so huge ((͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) and strong looking as well as powerful!" I commented after I looked around to see some trees completely torn away not just roots but ground with it as well. She just laughed at my awed expression.

"Now Naruto, catch me up on things" she said and I went back into my sour mood. I explained everything that happened up until today.

"That Ino girl must have done something to his mind. He loves you way too much To let you go so easily." She said. I face palmed. "Of course how did I not think of that before?" I muttered shaking my head. "Iris i also need help on a search journey. I am going to do That." I said.

"Oh so it is time for her revival?" She questioned and I nodded. "Very well young one, I shall aid you." She stated while she divided and then entered me again. 'This will be interesting'

Tsunade's POV

It has been a few months since Naruto left to complete his private mission. A lot has happened in this village, sometimes I even think its more eventful than Konoha. Suddenly Sakura ran into my office with a look of panic written all ovef her now pale face.

"Tsunade-Sama! He's back and he brought Other shinobi. We need to sound the acceptance ritual signal!" She said in histerics. I nodded and pressed the button on my desk which sapped some of my chakra and and sent it into the air. Alarms blared around the village for five minutes while Sakura left and I walked out of the mansion only to be greeted by everyone in the village surrounding the pedestal where the ritual is madr by placing blood and chakra as well as swearing to serve the village people for their safety over all.

Right in front of the pedestal was Sakura facing towards the gates looking at some hooded figures. Suddenly the figures shunshined right in front of Sakura who stepped back in shock. Apparently she saw one of their faces. The hooded figures took off their hoods to reveal Orochimaru, Naruto, and.... Kushina freaking Uzumaki!

"Hello Tsunade, you haven't changed much."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, I'm sorry for the delay... Ive just been going through some tough stuff.. Yep. Well a lot happened both IRL and in this chapter so I hope you enjoyed. If your lucky and show me how much you guys like this story I'll possibly have a chapter for friday... Unless shit hits the fan again. Love you guys, peace (≧∇≦)/