The Plan and the Surprise

Naruto's POV

I am very excited! I'm going to meet up with my siblings. Today is my 6th birthday so I'll be able to talk with my siblings. Though the years I've been able to go through my siblings minds and show them the adults plan. They have all agreed to help me. As I walked with the old man I couldn't help but smirk slightly at their oblivousness. I shake my head and start skipping to the Hokages office while plugging in my earphones. I love these earphones, they are charged by a small amount of chakra that goes into a small seal that produces the music you want to listen to at the moment without needing anything else. I smiled and skipped past the dumb lady at the front desk and kicked the doors open. I saw all my siblings turn to me and smile when they see me with my earphones on. They know how much I love music and... sometimes I feel like I have a strong connection to it (hint hint)

"C'mon guys The Old Man has a lot of paper work to do. We can go to the park as long as Inu-san guards us." I told them happily. I did a finger gun at the old man and spun on the back of my feet. I walked out the door at a fast pace listening to the music that makes me so happy.

When we made it to the park I walked into the nearby forest. As they followed me I whistled and in came all my animal friends. "Cato, hello again you too my little pup Paul(it's short for Paulani)" I said and they both started licking my face and I giggled and pushed them slightly so they stopped. They have both grown in the past few years, almost my height. I kept walking in the direction of... the surprise.

As we past a few trees I opened a hidden trap door and went in and under Konoha's walls. We walked for about ten minutes until we reached another door leading outside. I walked out and looked around. We were in a clearing that was surrounded by the forest and a single large tree with a house of wood made on it. A tree house to be specific(something like the picture). I smirked as I heard gasps behind me.

"Welcome to the Senju hideout" I tell them with a smirk. "This is where our first Hokage would go when he needed space and time to do his own things. There are also a bunch of scrolls inside about the Senju. Inside we go." I told them in a singing voice. I walked up the stairs and in the door. It unlocked with my blood since I was related to the Senju even if just a little bit. To bad I don't have enough Senju blood in me to use Mokuton Release... maybe if I. No not now. I walk into the living room and sit in a bean bag chair and sink in a little bit. "I love these. Hahaha" I said with a laugh.

"W-w-what are those!?!?" Asked Hinata horrified while pointing at the bean bag chairs.

"You've never seen... c'mon guys get with the moderness. It's not like we are in some old time Manga/Anime where we only use wooden chairs or the ground. Please my bum would hurt." I told them rolling my eyes. 'People these days right Author-sama?' He sa-... (GET BACK TO THE STORY!!!) Anyways. "So take a seat and we will discuss our plan for the academy alright?" I tell them as they all not and skeptically take a seat on bean bag chairs.

"So Naruto how are we going to do this?" Asked my little duck butt hai-" it's not a duck butt!" He yells and I roll my eyes.

"Well we are going to have to out an act. Hinata-chan will be the nervous little girl who doesn't want to hurt anyone, she has already been practicing her stuttering. Sasuke you will be the Emo spoiled brat that wants to beat his older brother. Choji and Shika will hang back Choji you can act like you don't have the strength you have right now, as well as not very enthusiastic to fighting. Shika You can show about 50% of your smartness and will be even more lazy. Shino... continue not showing anything. Ino act like you like sasuke and be rivals with Sakura. Sakura act like you and Ino are rivals for Sasuke's "love". Kiba you will act dense and impulsive. I, will be the class Dead-last. We will continue working on our Taijutsu, Genjutsu, Ninjutsu, Shurikenjutsu, and the branched off skills such as kenjutsu, fuinjutsu, etc. Once we reach graduation we drop our masks and after we graduate we get the heck out and we train for a few years. Then you know the rest of the plan correct?" They all nodded some looking pleased and some like kiba looking like they got the worst part.

"Alright then let's get back guys the hokage will get suspicious." Itachi told us as we all ran to the park and then to the hokage tower.

Once everyone left home I walked into the guest bedroom which was mine on the only day I spent with the Hokage, today. My birthday. Good thing my siblings knew not to bring it up... from past experiances they know not to. I think of all the good times until I fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEE-CRASH* the clock next to my bed went as I woke up. "Today is the beginning... Academy HERE I COME!" I yell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End FOR EVER~

Just kidding, anyways this was a good chapter I guess... as u all notice I'm not a very confident person xD... I try my best tho I really do! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I was happy i got new earphones even if they are bad quality (i break them at least once a week) as you can tell. Next chapter will be... GRADUATION!!!?!?!?!?!??! YASSSSS right...? Anyways good day to y'all my gimbap. (Those r really good T_T)