C H A P T E R 4

I just finished painting and decorating my room.

I'm not the most creative person there is so this will have to do.

My back wall,next to my gold coloured closet was painted white and song lyrics covered over the white paint. The two walls opposite each other royal blue while flowers flew up to e ceiling. The wall closest to the wall was painted black and had red roses lined up to form a heart.

I was going to put pictures into the heart for every friend I get.

Good times.

Christmas lights hung high next to the ceiling.

The ceiling was covered with swirls of pink purple blue and black forming into a dimension.

My Queen sized bed was pushed up against the white wall, a dark blue carpet pushed under it.

All my clothes hung neatly on the pink and yellow fur covered hangers in my closet and on the rack in the corner. My night stand,stood next too my bed. Covered in lamps, keys, pictures, and other random crap.

I also have another room but I don't know what to do with it,so its empty. I locked it just in case. The key was locked in my jewelry box that I bought.

Its made of glass so I have to be carful.

I'm so smart to buy something made of glass when I'm extremely clumsy.

I look at at the time on my phone that was now covered in a unicorn case:10:45.

Its already time for bed.

I have to wake up at six fifty because were considered late at seven fourty. That's enough time for most people by I am not most people. I am a lazy person and on top of that Sam wanted me and Zane to drop him off tomorrow.

I walk over to my closet and grab a over sized T-shirt and comfy pajama pants.

Its extremely cold and these clothes are so silky.

I walk out of the room and down the hall to Sam's room. He was sitting on a folding chair next to his window, looking out of his window, his dictionary laying in his lap. As if sensing my presents his voice began to ask me a question."Its different here."

I wasn't surly confident that he knew I was here I just knew he was talking.

"Definitely a good thing. No doubt about it. Its just different." He finally turns to me."Astonishing actually."

What's astonishing is that he's a eight year old who knows the word astonishing,knows how to spell it and use it correctly.

He's so smart he moved up a grade.

He's currently in third grade.

"Extremely brilliant." I push my hand out for him to grab him and he obeys happily.

We walks back to the room yelling an 'I love you ' to Zane has we go.

"Did he give you your medicine?" Sam nods his head. He slips in between the blanket and snuggles into the pillow,sleep in less than four minutes.

We give him sleeping pills. They sometimes work but sometimes he doesn't want to take them because he can barley swallow them.

I walk over to the small book shelf that holds more than twenty books.

I grab Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone, my bright yellow headphones and Macy my stuffed blue bunny.

I lie onto the bed and get comfortable.

Opening up Spotify I press shuffle on all the songs I discovered earlier in the day.
Weight in Gold by Gallant on Connor Fanta's album Common Culture.

Nice song.

I began reading the first two chapters of the book.

Before I know it its time for bed.

I've learned two things from this book: I hate the Dursley's for being such bitches and I love snakes.
I turn off my phone and plug it into the charger.

Turning off the lamp I bring Sam closer to me and snuggle into him.

My eyes start to drop and I'm asleep.

Somebody bless my soul because trust me I will need it.

This chapter was short and crappy but my sister was pestering me to update so.......
I have official update day: Monday and Saturday ever week.
I can't promise that I'll live up to these conditions but whatever.