C H A P T E R 5

Pushing the Sorcerers Stone into my book bag, while attempting to put on my black converse.

I braid my hair into two fish tale braids(another thing YouTube is useful for).

I woke up at three something this morning to dye my hair platinum blonde.

I could have done all that extra stuff tomorrow but I am lazy as fuck and will possibly set it aside until next month.

I got dressed,of course, and did light makeup.

I don't usually wear makeup but I wanted to  try new things.

Open my mind up to new opportunity's.

I dressed in a orange shirt with the words 'why be racist,sexist, homophobic, or transphobic when you could just be quiet?'.

Judging someone by there race,gender or there sexuality is something I hate more than gender roles and let me tell you,if you were to make one sexist joke or statement. You will be in the hospital knocked out.

Bitch you will get knocked out.

Why would you even say something like that?

Woah let me calm down before I punch a bitch.

A pair of ripped jeans covered my average sized legs,my glasses pushed to the top of my face.

I cheek my book bag to insure that everything is stuffed inside.

My phone dinged, signaling that I had a new notification.

I unlock my phone and a text message from a girl with a username of SweetCreatures:

Hello fellow online friend. I'm Zoey.

My finger was dangling over the replie button.

Let's think about the chooses you are about to make. Think of the consciousness.

There may be a possibility that you are being stocked, or your going to make a new best friend.

If you are being stocked they could track me down and rape and kill you.

On the other hand they probably just want to be your friend.

You could die you incompetent bum. I think we all know the answer to this question.

I'll take those risk.

I knew you were stupid.

Thanks.

I replie with the same thing.

I run down stairs, my book bag swinging on my shoulders. I don't know what today will be like but I know I might just end up dying.

I'm not exactly your average social butterfly, and I'm not exactly shy.

I can talk if there's like three's people but if there is more than three people than that I know I will die.

I also can't talk in front of a class.

I have anxiety.

I hate it.