C H A P T E R 6

This bitch did not.

He did though.

Peoples eyes were trained on me,watching for my next move.

He just hit my ass.

Who does that?

I turn to face him angrily. He has a smirk on his face.

God help me.

Give me strength to not punch his face off.

I was in third period.

My day was going fine until this asshole ruined it.

I think his name was Richard,Ryan something along those lines.

Honestly I was so angry I could barley remember my own name. He's just lucky I don't tackle him to the floor, rip his head off and staple it to the wall.

I will do it.

I probably can do it.

Zoey and her other friends ditched.

I should have gone with them but no I had to be the bloody good shoes I am.

Ruined my whole fucking mood.

There was to many people in here for me to murder him right here right now so I just try to kill him with my eyes.

"Hey. I'm Rylan. What's your name sugar tits?" His voice was deep and he let out a small chuckle.

What the.

I take a deep breathe trying to contain my anger.

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.

Calming my nerves.

Thisbitchissoluckyicantriphiseyeballsout.

Bloody murder.

"You good?"

I couldn't answer or else I might just say something I'd regret.

My blood was boiling even more when these words came out his mouth:"Are all blondes this dumb or is it just girls. Probably its just girls. They are pretty retarded. Fucking everything and everyone these days. Hoes."

I punched him.

In the face.

My face felt hot with anger.

"What the fuck is your fucking problem? You are so lucky murder is illegal! Your a hoe and any other offensive term to say you sleep around! Girls do not just sleep around guys do too but they do not get called out for that! You sexist piece of shit!"Somebody was pulling me back into there body.

I pushed them off long enough to flick the idiot off.

How dare he!

A week since my first day of school,its just that I hate Rylan with all the blood that flows through my body.

"Shhh child shhh." The voice of Jamie says does for me to calm down.

Jamie is one of Riley's friend and since we hang out with them me and him have gotten pretty close.

"But he's being mean a-and rude." Tears were coming down my eyes.

I was overreacting but I'm on my period and I'm having mood swings and I'm having cramps.

Shit I need chocolate.

Or an espresso.

I'm so hungry.