With Greater Power Comes...

August 2007

Hi! How are you? I hope you are doing fine. Me? I'm okay. I think.

It's been so long since I last opened my online diary. I'm sorry. Adult life just got in the way.

By the way, I got promoted the other day. I have been waiting for this for a long time and finally it came! The sweet success!

There were times when I thought that I should have been promoted already. Those time when I thought that I wasn't doing enough. But now, looking back, I realized that the timing is right. The timing is perfect.

Those times that I was frustrated at myself for not doing things correctly. Those failures and bumps that I experienced along the way made me appreciate the success more.

But then again, With great power comes greater responsibilities. Another challenge ahead. Another chance to prove myself.

Anyway, I'm planning to write longer but I just got home from work and I really have to sleep. Time check: 1:45 AM. Need to wake up in a few hours.

I'll try my best to drop by from time to time.

PS. Do you keep a diary also? Online or old school journal with heart padlock? What ever it is, it's nice to keep something like this.

My paper plane has been soaring for a long time. Higher and farther than where it was previously. I'm glad I was able to make a good one.

xoxo,