Post Its 💙

September 2007

Two weeks of hell is finally over!

I feel I need to sleep and rest and not think of work for at least 3 days. But of course that can never happen. If I do not have work in the office, I have to do chores at home.

The new team that I'm handling was given a new task and I needed to attend trainings with the clients at night, monitor the team in the morning and do reports in the afternoon. Basically, I was living in the office.

My friends usually tease me by telling everyone that they will ask the CEO to assign one room for me in the office so I do not have to go home or sometimes they say that I already have my own monument in front of the office.

Honestly, I barely have sleep and I'm pretty sure that a mixture of coffee and energy drinks are flowing through my veins at this very moment.

Aside from those caffeinated drinks, occassional sandwiches and snacks were sneakily placed in my station. Too bad I already found out who it was.

I can't forget the look on his face when I caught him placing two sandwiches on top of my laptop and hastily writing a note.

I tried my hardest to contain my laughter but I can't! He just looked so funny as he tries to explain himself.

But in the end, he just said sorry if it bothers me. But honestly, the foods that he's giving me saved me from hunger. I'm the kind of person who forgets to eat and drink if I'm totally focused on what I'm doing. So it helped me a lot.

I thanked him of course and told him that if he wants to give me something, give it directly to me so I can thank him personally.

After that day, he gives them to me directly. Although, he still leaves occassional notes on my station.

 Although, he still leaves occassional notes on my station

PS. Thanks for the food and words of encouragement my sneaky tarsier!

PS. My favorite is the egg sandwich!😍

xoxo,