Pissed

November 2007

I hate it! I hate him!

I know he only meant well but I'm still pissed at him. I specifically told him not to go to my place but what did he do? He suddenly shows up in front of my house and decided to ask permission from my parents about the party on Saturday.

I know. I know. He did that because it's the right thing to do but still. Ugh! Now my siblings think that he's my boyfriend! But that's not the reason why I don't want him here.

I saw the look in my parents' eyes when they heard his name. "Anton Ezekiel Fajardo" Fajardo. I know they're saying that we're not a strict Filipino-Chinese family but I don't believe them one bit. My brother's girlfriend is from a prominent Chinese family - the Lee. While my sisters' circle of friends mainly compose of other Filipino-Chinese families - Sy, Uy, Ongpauco.

We don't practice most of the Chinese traditions except for New Year and other practical beliefs but I think they still believe that Chinese is for Chinese. 

For heaven's sake! I'm half Chinese, half Filipino! Although percentage of Chinese blood is still higher because my mom is half Chinese while my dad is 100% Chinese.

But nevertheless, that's the reason why I don't want him to meet my family. They will belittle him without him knowing it. And I don't want that. No one wants that.

Anyway, I was able to decide on what to wear on Saturday. Thanks to Denise. I don't know what I'll do without her. And yes, she's a pure Filipino but I don't care. Anyway, my parents doesn't know since her last name doesn't give it away.

I can't wait for Saturday! This is not my first time partying but first time someone asked me out.

Hoping for clear skies on that day!

xoxo,