Chapter 1 : The Life Of Liliana

That's me on the top

As always I was out venturing the woods as I always do to hunt for dinner. When I was walking aimlessly, I accidentally bumped into a strange beast. It was a wild fox who were separated from its pack.

 It was a wild fox who were separated from its pack

Who would have think it was so cute.

"It's so cute!!!!"

"What should I do with this fox anyway?"

"Maybe I should eat it?"

"No, It's to cute"

"Come to think about animal, There's an animal shelter nearby" 

I went to the animal shelter by using the ally and people started whispering.

"Is that her"

"That can't be her, She's too pretty to be the witch"

I was sad hearing how people called me. They called me the witch or sometimes a monster because of my cold expression and I rarely smile to the people even the royals but it was too late to change anyway.

I arrived to the animal shelter. The owner who is an old man (He is actually 80 years old) welcomed me with a warm smile and I smiled back with a shocking feeling because it was the first time that a person smiled that warmly to me.

I gave him the fox and when I was about to leave he called me and said

"Excuse me miss, before you leave maybe you should name him since you are the person that found him"

 I thought for a long time and I thought about one of the place that i went when I was a kid. The place was called " The village of Andromea " because it was the village that the savior of the land, that is Andromea  was born into and their specialty is MARMALADE.

 The place was called " The village of Andromea " because it was the village that the savior of the land, that is Andromea  was born into and their specialty is MARMALADE

That's the village. Beautiful isn't it?

"Sir, I want to name it Marmalade" with a firm tone.

"Of course, dear."

I came to the shelter every weekend just to meet the fox and the old man (Even though I'm twice as old as him). As time passes by It have already been a year.

One day, I was going to the shelter and drink tea with the owner. I went back home to continue my experiment. The experiment was about a new spell called "Curse Of Awakening" where you can summon an army of the dead but you will have to use a lot of magic and can even die.

I heard people yelling and I come out of my house only to discovered there was a lot of smoke coming rrom the same direction as the shelter and I sarted panicking and teleport instantly to the shelter and I saw people trying to put out the fire by using magic but it didn't work. A thought came into my head.

"Demons"

Demons are the only thing that can make this kind of fire. Without hesitation I went into the shelter and chant a spell

"Water, Appear" I chand my spells as short as I could.

The fire cooled down and I searched the entire building for the old man and Marmalade. Then I went to a room upstairs and saw the old man and Marmalade got taken away by two guy who has horn and was wearing a mask. They were about to teleport so I tannto them as fastest as I could and O was also was taken away by the portal.

I opened my eyes only to see a huge demon who was sitting on a big throne in  gigantic throne room. He smirked at me slyly. I took this chance as he was not paying attention to teleport the old man and Mmalade to the village.

The remon said

"Smart move, I don't think we need an introduction right, you probably already know who I am"

"Of course, If it isn't the demon king"

"You are a smart person aren't you *chickling*. 15 years from now I am preparing a thousand soldier to qonquer the human race in the world"

"And why are you telling me now?"

"Easy, it's because I'm going to kill you today so you are going to die here. My plan was to wipe out the strongest magician ever and that is you. I prepared a place just for our fight and that is here"

I tried to activated my power but I couldn't and my face turned pale.

The demon started laughing

"You should look at your face right now it's extremely funny. My percantage of winning just went down to 70%. Even though I am a magician my strength is equal to 1000 gorilla. Even my skilled at swordmanship is flawless. I put all my mana into the sword.

I fought with demon king with my swor Our swords were clashing at each other.

I was extremely tired. The demon king was still full of energy. When I was loosing my focus the demon king took this chance and stabed a sword into my stomach. Before I died I made a promise

" Mark my word O Demon king"
"If I was ever reincarnated"
"I will kill you"
"And I will wipeout every single demon"
"On this face of the world"

The king just said

" You still believe the stupid theory about reincarnation, you sure are a weirdo."

I closed my eye and I heard the sound of thunder and I was drenched by the rain

That is all for the first chapter. I hope you enjoyed it. I will release the next chapter a soon as possible.

Bye.