Chapter 3 : The First day as Ariana

Hi Guys I'm sorry if I updated my story late. It's because I was busy these days. So, I hope you can vote or follow me. 

Ariana / Liliana POV

The sun was shining brightly and I was in a good mood. I tried standing up but it seems that my body is still to weak. 

"Maybe I need a few more months"

I sat and saw a calendar. Today was the day that I was killed by that freaking arrogant demon king. I still remember what he said about qonquering the world.

I heard footsteps from outside the door and immediately lie down and pretended to sleep.

I slightly open my eyes only to find a little girl (4 to 5 years old ) came running to my crib and look at me with sparkling eyes. She was so cute. She was hugging a toy bunny and put it on my crib.

Suddenly, a young woman came rushing to my crib and it was Alex

Suddenly, a young woman came rushing to my crib and it was Alex. She was surprised to see the little girl.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!!" yelled Alex.

"You are supposed to be in school young lady" 

"But the school is so boring besides, I don't even have friends. It's better to say here with my little sister rather than being at school." said the little girl with a pouted face.

Alex grabbed her ears and drag her back to school.

The school is near the orphanage actually. I noticed it when my mother was bringing me to the orphanage. Thinking about my mother, I started to cry hardly.

Alex rushed upstairs when she heard my cry.

Alex POV

I rushed upstairs and I saw the little girl crying. I held up the baby and I sang a lullaby to calm her little pure heart. I sighed and said

"What in the world am I gonna do with this orphanage"

I looked at the baby and it was starting to sleep. I gently put her back to the crib. Actually we our orphanage just have 20 kids including the new baby. We got our money from the government.Each or[han child only get 200 dollars per month. It was just enough for their daily life.

I took a bath with Ariana and brought her to the guild. When we arrived to the guild, the whole guild was staring at us. Some were laughing and some were whispering.

An man came to us 

"Did you become a mother Alex?" said the person with a curios tone. That person was actually pretty handsome.

"Where in the world did you get that idea, Zain?" with a smug tone.

"This girl was left behind by somebody and the orphanage is taking care of her now."

I walked to the counter and showed her a request and she just nodded. The request was to killed 10 fire fox.

Ariana POV

I could killed 10 fire fox in a blink an eye with my past body. 

That's all for today's chapter.

I hope you like my story and vote it.

Peace Out