Chapter 4 : A long Lost Friend

Yo to everyone who is reading this. Sorry for the long wait.

Alex POV

Am I insane or is the fox really fighting his own kind?

*yawn*

"How in the world is this little brat still yawning. Is she even a baby?. Now that I think about it, I never see her cry"

"Let's finish this fast", I cast a spell and defeat 2, Zain kill the other 3 and the fox kill half of it's OWN KIND. And Zain is pretty skilled for someone who always waste their time sleeping at the park.

Flashback

Still Alex POV

When I was going to the forest to go hunt at the forest, Zain came out in front of me and said

"Do you need help, sweetie"

"Quit the nicknames, Zain"I said with a serious tone

"As you wish princess, inside you really need my help don't you?" with a smirk at his face.

*poof* I blushed when I heard the last sentence.

"If you want to come you can but don't drag me down" 

His smirk just grew wider.

Ariana POV

That is gross!

Get a room people. Even though I'm mentally 180 years old, I'm still a child!

Alex POV

We went to the forest and a few minutes when we were searching for the foxes to hunt we heard a rattling sound at the bushes.

I took out my weapon to be ready to fight and a huge fox came and it was staring at me intensely. I'm pretty surprised that it's not scared or mad. 

I was just surprised that the fox isn't any type of fox that I have ever seen. I've never seen an orange fox before.

The fox seems to be calm which is pretty weird. I saw a collar it said that 

"Marmalade"

"This fox belongs to Ariana"

The fox looks like this. Imagine the collar say something else.

Hmmmm...

I think I heard about her before...

Now I remember, She was rumored to be the strongest wizard of all time. Didn't she died when she was fighting the demon king.

I just thought about one thing :

"What in the world is happening this week, things just pop out out of nowhere." 

Well that's not my problem, the real problem is this fox who looks cute to tell you the truth.

And then Zain interrupt my thoughts.

"Hey Alex the fox running away ! It's taking Ariana !!!!

The fox disappeared out of our sight and I was panicking because I don't know what to do and suddenly Zain cast a spell .

"O"

"Mount of the speed"

"Answer my summon and appear before me" 

"Sonic"

A majestic lion suddenly appeared. he suddenly said that

"I have come master"

He grabbed my hand and put me on the back of the lion

He grabbed my hand and put me on the back of the lion. It started to run as fast as lightning and I hugged the back of Zain.

He suddenly blushed?

We arrived at an old looking cave and heard a baby giggling and the voice seems to belong to Ariana. 

We walk into the cave as quiet as possible. To our surprise we saw Ariana playing with the fox. What's more surprising that Ariana has perform a contract with that magical beast.

I only sigh that Ariana is safe. I decided to keep this fox as a pet. The kids would surely welcome a new family member.

We went outside the cave only to see 10  fire fox ready to attack us. The 10 fox was looking pretty hungry.

End Flashback

We defeated the foxes easily with the help of Marmalade.

I HOPE THAT YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND PLEASE FOLLOW LIKE OR COMMENT THIS CHAPTER 

UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN