Chapter 5 : Adopted

Hey guys, I was jut wondering if the story is going to fast. Is it?

Ariana's POV

3 years has passed since the contract with the my past life friend a.k.a. Marmalade and the people in the orphanage grew closer to me and Marmalade.

Since that day I always wonder how in the world Marmalade wanted to make a contract, not just any contract its even a master servant contract at that. Well I'm to lazy to think about it. I feel like I forgot something important.

Hhhmmmmmmm.......

Ah! Now I remember it. I made an oath to kill every single demon in this world including the demon king.  Well that can wait since I'm just 3 years old..... 

Who am I kidding I want to start as early as I can. Who can blame me? I was the most powerful magician in my past life. I can feel the urge to become stronger because I became so weak.

"Ariana!" A voice seems to call me and I turn around only to see a child running while yelling my name. It was a friend of mine, Elli.

"Alex was looking for you, she's in the living room." said Elli with a tired voice. 

"Well it's rude to keep her waiting am I right ?" I quickly grab her hand and run straight towards the living room.

We opened the door quietly and saw two person who I never saw I seem to be familiar with and of course our one and only Alex. 

"Here is one of our unadopted girl. She was raised at here since birth but we still have not know who is her parents."said Alex with a hopeful voice.

I came into two conclusion. I'ts either me getting adopted or Elli

"She have a rare hair colour that I've never seen before" said the man who I did not know of. 

"But her hair colour is pretty and who is this little girl,"said the unidentified women

"I'm not a girl! I'm a boy!" yelled Elli

Oh Elli you shouldn't denied that you are a boy.

"What he said is correct. Well her looks does look like a girl but he is a BOY. His full name is Elliot"

"WWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!. Elli is a boy!!!"

Everybody were looking at me and we were silence for a couple minute and Alex broke the silence by saying

"Well Ariana these people wanted to adopt a boy and girl because of some circumstances. Please introduce yourselves Ariana and Elliot. Their name is Duke Valentine and Duchess Valentine."

I curtsied and Elli bowed.

I started introduce myself ,

"Good Day, My name is Ariana and I have stayed in the orphanage since I was a baby, I hope that you will adopt me and if you well did adopt me, I promise that I will be a good child." Those people were shocked when they hear me speak in a total elegantly way.

"My name is Elliot, Nice to meet you" I heard the woman muttered "cute"

"No need to be so formal, we're gonna adopt you either way"

"Can we get straight to the contract"

Alex showed them the form that will need to be filled in and after a few minutes the contract was established.

Alex told us to get ready and we went straight to our bedroom filled with happy thoughts since I always lived alone in my past life.

Suddenly, someone knock on my bedroom.

Elliot's POV

I wanted to check on Ariana before we're going to the Valentine's estate. I don't know how I'm supposed to react. I want her to acknowledge me as a brother. I want her to acknowledge me as something more but i guess it's impossible.

I hope that we can still be close though.

*door open*

"Come on in, Elli"

Her carefree attitude again. I can't believe she just let a boy come in his room again. I wonder if she lets anyone inside her room besides me.

Author : *sighing am i that horrible in writing stories.

I have a question though. Should I write some smut?