Chapter 2 : Reincarnation

Hello to all dear readers. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

  Liliana Frost POV

I closed my eye and I heard the sound of thunder and I was drenched by the rain. I opened my eyes and I saw a woman carrying me and without a doubt I was reincarnated.

The woman was wearing a mask that covered half of her face. I can only see  her eyes but her eyes sparkled like diamonds. I was put in a basket yet the basket has a pillow and it was comfortable. She was running at the speed of lightning in a neighborhood at night.

 She was running at the speed of lightning in a neighborhood at night

This was the neighborhood

After a few minutes we stop at a building and it says :

" Evertown Orphanage" 

"Home For Lost Boys And Girls"

"Why do I have bad luck? I was just born and I'm being sent to the orphanage."

"I guess everyone does hate me"

Suddenly my mother pick me up and hug me, she whispered to me with a voice that was almost cracking

"I'm so sorry. I'm a terrible mother. But trust me I'm doing this for our own good."

I was stunned. Not once I heard a sorry that sincere in my past life. I guess she does love me. 

She put me back in the basket gently and gave me a beautiful necklace. She put a note a in the basket and knock the door. She ran as fast as she could and disappeared from my sight.

A young woman opened the door and gasped when she saw me.

???? POV

I am running downstairs as fast as I could when I heard a knock coming from the front door. 

I opened the door only to see an adorable baby with long blue hair in a basket crying in front of the house. I immediately pick up the baby and a note. It says :

"Please take care of this baby"

"Her name is Ariana"

"So your name is Ariana, I'll take good care of you. My name's Alexandra but you can call me Alex. You'll love it here. You'll have many friends and a huge family."

I bring her inside. I noticed she was wearing a necklace and I assumed that it's something that her mother left behind for her.

I went upstairs and grab a proper attire for a night. I change her clothe and put her in one of our empty crib. She started to sleep peacefully. She have skin as fair as snow and her hair was shockingly blue. 

Most of the kids have red, blonde, purple even black hair. Blue is actually a rarity here. 

Now that I'm thinking about other kids I remembered something important. The note didn't say what is her element is, I should bring her to the village elder tomorrow first thing in the morning.

Liliana POV

So her name is Alex. She put me in a crib and I pretended to sleep. She was probably thinking to bring me to the elder.

Well actually when a baby is born they will be brought to the elder to know what is their element suitable for like Liliana Frost, she was born with level 5 just when she is a 5 years old. 

She was suitable for all but she picked only just 6 when she was five years old which is darkness,summoning and telekinesis time and space, healing and light which is the most powerful element of all.

She actually master all the elements when she was 90 years old.

Here is the list of the element from the basic to the legendary

Basic

Fire

Earth

Water

Air

Intermediate

Lightning

Healing

Metal

Advance

Light

Darkness

Summoning

Legendary

Time and space

Telekinesis