Fun Little Chapter for You Guys (Part 2)

A/N  Hi everyone! So this will be the last part of "the past" and after this we will go back to present day in the dragonets' point of views. Also, remember this is a Fun LITTLE Chapter. So... yeah! Ok go read now XD!

Clay, Tsunami, Sunny, Starflight, Fatespeaker, Glory, Deathbringer, and the seven RainWing guards stood on a ledge of the mountaintop as they were buffeted by strong winds whirling around the mountain.  Tsunami and Clay had escorted Dolphin back into the mountain to rejoin her class, then brought the rest of Glory's friends outside. Sunny shivered and said, "Glory, are you sure you don't want to tell us whatever you have to tell us inside?" Deathbringer cringed and responded, "You... might not want to hear this in front of all your students." Her friends raised their eyebrows. "So," Fatespeaker pressed on, "What's the big news?" Glory cleared her throat, squinted, and braced herself. "It seems," she said, deciding to get straight to the point, "I will be... having dragonets." Glory studied her friends' reactions. Sunny's eyes grew wide. She clapped her talons over her mouth, and let out a muffled scream, "NO. WAY." Fatespeaker began squealing and jumping all over the place. Starflight, on the other hand leaned his head back and shouted to no one in particular, "Seriously?!  I JUST find out that I'M HAVING DRAGONETS and then ONE WEEK LATER Glory tells us that SHE'S HAVING DRAGONETS?!" After he said this, Fatespeaker stopped jumping around and elbowed him. Starflight immediately coughed and said "I mean, ahem, congratulations Glory and Deathbringer." Fatespeaker rolled her eyes and then both her and Sunny jumped up to give Glory a hug at the same time. Tsunami just stood there with a blank look on her face like a statue.  Clay's reaction, however, was the most priceless.  At first, his face didn't show any emotion—he didn't even comprehend what Glory had said, "Oh, that's nic— WAIT WHAT?!" Clay stood there, frozen, with a shocked look on his face that Glory personally thought would never come off.  Glory could hear the RainWing guards awkwardly rustling their wings or coughing behind them. Tsunami, unlike Clay, slowly recovered from her state of shock. "What. The. Heck. Are you freaking kidding me?!" Her eyes flicked like lightning between Glory and Deathbringer. Fatespeaker, who was rolling around on the ground with joy,  abruptly got up and her eyes got wide again. "OH. MY. GOSH. I CANNOT wait to see how they look! AAAAAAAAHHHH!" She and Sunny clasped talons and jumped around in circles until Glory pulled Fatespeaker out and said, "Fatespeaker! You're with an egg! Calm the heck down!" Fatespeaker smiled apologetically at Glory and responded with, "Don't you worry, this baby can take anything!" Apparently, Starflight hadn't heard any of this, as Glory could tell he was currently trying to decide whether he was enormously excited, murderous, or about to drop dead from anxiety. Sunny squealed for about the fiftieth time, and sighed with delight. "Two friends having cute, adorable, EXTREMELY LOVABLE DRAGONETS!" Deathbringer, who was inspecting the skies around them squinted his eyes and said, "Um, guys? Look who joined us..." They all turned toward the perfectly cloudless sky and saw a smoking dragon soaring toward them with sunlight glinting off her scales, making her look shimmery copper.  "Hello, Peril," Glory politely tried to greet her as the bright SkyWing thudded down beside them.  Peril was fidgeting and wringing her talons and couldn't make eye contact with any of them.  "Peril? What's wrong?" Glory looked at the agitated SkyWing in confusion.  It was obvious that Clay hadn't noticed any of this, as he was still standing like a rock, staring off into space.  Peril looked around the group nervously, looked back at her talons, and took a deep breath.  "OK, guys, I don't know if I'm going to meet all of you soon...enough...so I'm deciding to tell you all now." "Peril?" Sunny looked at her with concern.  Peril turned to Clay and said, "Clay? I really hope you're listening." Clay's head snapped up and he turned to Peril, "Oh hi Peril, sure I'm listening." Clay turned to Peril and tried his best to give her his full attention. Peril made a brave look and said "Alright. So. I'll get straight to the point. I'm...having...dragonets." Glory slapped her forehead. Tsunami groaned, "Uuggghhh. You're kidding right??" The rest of Glory's friends froze in shock. Deathbringer cleared his throat and said "Um, Glory?" She heard a thump behind her and whirled around.  Clay had apparently, once again, fainted.  Peril raised her eyebrows, "Was it that much of a surprise?"