Jessica's House and My New Room

(The picture above is Coco's room)

We get into Jessica's house and Jason came to the door, followed by Jet, Julia, and Joshua. Jason looked at Jessica. "You did it you got us a new child," he says with a smile. Jessica nods.

~5 minutes later~

I've gotten to know Jason, and the kids and now I'm  pretty tired. Jessica sees this. "Coco want to see your new room," she asks. I nod and grab my stuff. I follow her upstairs and she opens a white door with a C letter on it.  She opens it and I walk in. Its beautiful. (Pic of room above) I set my bag on the hangers on the wall and set my drawling stuff on the desk. I look at the bed and there's Aphmau pillows and Sprinkles plush on it. I look at Jessica and smile. "THANK YOU JESSICA," I cheer. "Please sweetie call me mom and Jason dad we're your new family," she says. Tear form in my eyes and I hug Jessica. "Thank you mom," I whisper to her. She smiles. We let go and she leaves the room so I can unpack my little stuff. I open the closet and there's Aphmau merch in there. I smile and put all my stuff in there. I put my drawling folder in a the  drawer of my bedside table and put my main picture I put in a frame a long time ago of me and my brother and sister before the murder of NY family, on the desk next to the Apple Computer. I get my computer set up with a background and a game until I ask mom and dad if I can get Minecraft later. I put my brush and bathroom supplies in the bathroom on the self Mom said was mine and I went back to my room to "jazz" it up with art work. (Idk if in real life Jason can do wood work if not but in this fan fiction he's amazing at it OK OK). Dad knocks on my door and I tell him to cone in. He opens the door with something. "I have a surprise," he says. "What is it," I ask turning around. "This," he says as he removes the sheet. In wood letters it reads Family Matters in red and purple to match my room. I smile. Dad helps me hang it over my desk and I hug him. "Thank you dad I love it and you," I say. He smiles and tells me that Mom wants to take me shopping for me some new clothes. I nod and he leaves. I change into better clothes and leave my room.

(I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I like it a lot. I love you all byeeeeeee)