Dyed Hair

(Pic above is Coco's new hair and I know in the summery Jet was Coco's but I decided that Jet was Jessica's sorry)

I go downstairs and meet Mom at the front door. She has Jet on a leash ready to go. I follow her out and we leave. We drive for about 30 minutes. "Coco we're gonna also get your hair dyed sound good," Mom tells me. "What color," she says. "What about dad," I aks and she sees I'm a bit worried about Dad. "I already talked with him and he said as long as its not the whole head so I was thinking ombre tips," Mom says. I nod. "OK then tlets do it," I say. She nods and pulls into the hair place parking lot. We get out the car with Jet on the leash and go inside. A nice woman comes up. "Welcome how can I help you..three today," she asks. I smile when she said three counting Jet. "We were hoping you could dye her tips," Mom tells the woman. "OK I'm Beth I'll be your stylist today follow me," the woman says. We follow her and I sit in a chair. "What color," Beth asks. "Dark purple if its OK with mom, "I say. Mom nods and claps excitedly. Beth nods and starts. I play with Jet while we wait for my hair. We finish and she dries my hair. I smile and mom puts a purple and red flower crown on my head. I smile and hug both Beth and Mom. "Thank you Miss. Beth," I say. "No problem I had fun," she says. Mom pays and we leave. Mom drives us to the mall and we walk in.