Meeting Jadien

(Another Jadien video so you can all see who she is if you don't know already.)

~Time skip to morning~

I wake up to Mom, Dad, Julia, Joshuph, and Jet next to my bed ready to sing. I open my eyes and sit up. Right when I do they start yell singing. They finish and I shake to come back to reality. Mom hands me a small box she had in her hand. I open it with Julia and Joshuph's help.

 (Yes my character Loves Voltron Legendary Defender

(Yes my character Loves Voltron Legendary Defender.)

I hug Julia and Joshuph for helpin the Mom and Dad for the necklace. Mom helps me put it on. I get out of bed, they leave except Jet, and I get dressed in some of the clothes I got yesterday. I go downstairs with Jet follow in me and everyone is in front of something. I raise a eyebrow. They move and show 10 presents. (I'll post all he presents.)

I finished opening everything and we're all eating breakfast. Mom's phone buzzes and she looks at it. "I go to go to a meeting I'll be back in a hour or so," she says. I look at Dad and he smiles. I shrug and continue eating my breakfast.

~A HOUR OR SO LATER~

I'm in Julia's room playing dolls with her and Mom comes in. "Coco I have a surprise for you come downstairs," she says. I get up and follow Mom, Julia follows me. We go downstairs and I turn the corner to see someone I never thought I'd meet. "J-Jadien," I stutter. She sets her suitcase handle down in the suitcase and smiles. I run over and hug her. "Oh hello," she says. "OMI OMI I NEVER THOUGHT I'D ATCALLY MEET YOU," I yell. She laughs and Dad quickly takes her to the guest room.  I hug Mom and talk to her till Jadien comes back down. She has a small bag with her. (Oh and she brought Ari with her😄) She hands me the bag and I open it. Its a Ari and Jadien Plush and the Ari is wearing a pin thats sighed by Jadien. I hug Jadien. "Thank you Jadien," I say. She smiles and hugs back. I go upstairs and put the plushes on my desk one on each side of the computer.

(I'm gonna stop I'm almost home and I'm bored but I'm gonna post what she got right when I post this one 😄)