8. Nick x Oc((Ashleyh))°smut° •don't go•

Oc is supposed to be from btvs, I probably watched one episode when i was around 10, I'm so sorry for any and every misrepresentation of a slayer.

mapocalyth

You saw it, albeit in slow motion, bit you saw it coming, felt it on your perspirated skin, could taste the defeat but it never came.. The claws of this beast never met your heaving flesh.

These creatures were different than what you were used to, matched in strength but it threw you off your game and you knew it. When Nick had told you, you could hardly distrust it with all that you have seen and Nick wouldn't lie about this, not to you.

You stared at the eloquent arrow now protruding from the monster which molded back to human and your eyes snapped in the direction it had been shot from, your eyes locked with Nick, his disappointment clearly evident but you saw them change to what you swore was fear but you didn't have time to question it for long as you were flipped over, not missing the two creatures behind Nick as you were thrown.

You kicked him away as he came at you, eyes darting frantically for your knife. He came at you again, forcing you to grab the nearest object and defending yourself. Your eyes instinctively flicked away as the blood spattered across your body, a pipe now embedded thoroughly through his chest. You let it fall and took a much needed breath and glanced at Nick who was pulling an axe from its victim.

You stood and watched him March your way, all emotion splayed over his face. Disappointment, fear, anger...

"Are you okay?" His first words came soft as he lifted your dark hair to check you out, you knew there was something by the look on his face.

"It's nothing." You swatted his hand away, feeling too vulnerable at the sudden attention.

"I told you not to go alone." His voice was rising and you retaliated.

"I was fine.. Until you came and now they're all dead." Albeit, you weren't planning on leaving anyone alive.

"It looked like you had it all under control." He said sarcastically. "You should've made a plan."

Things were beginning to get heated, personal. You clenched your fists but let it go, turning on your heel and walking away.

"Ashleyh." You heard him call but ignored him. "Where are you going?." Is the last thing you heard as you took a sprint, hiding in the shadows of the city after a few minutes of running but Nick found, he always did, even if he didn't know it. You watched him walk right past you, oblivious to you in your hiding spot. A silent tear streaked down your face as you wished he would see you, hold you, tell you it was okay... But he didn't, he walked past you, still searching for you but he wouldn't find you.

You took a breath, wiping the remains of the tear on the sleeve of your red stained shirt and walked home, the one you shared with Nick. You should've know this wouldn't work, not with you. You didn't deserve someone like Nick, he deserved better.

You crossed your arms and pulled it tightly to your chest as more tears threatened to spill, alone in your head as you walked, you were your worst nightmare.

You reached the house, looking pristine from the outside, not at all reflecting the household within. You got the key from under the welcome mat and opened the door, you left the lights off and shuffled to the bathroom, clicking on the light and stared at your reflection. Blood crusted and splatters on your shirt as well as your skin, a small cut laid on the side of your neck, small but singing of the accounts that happened that night.

You pulled off the shirt and threw it in the trashcan and washed off the dried blood, washing the dirt of your tear stained face and took a deep breath, staring at your reflection, making a decision. This life wasn't for you and you weren't the best thing for Nick.