12. Rosalee x Monroe °smut° •i love you•

Monroe had been working an an exceptional pocket watch, completely entranced when Rosalee stood beside him, silent at first.

"I'm gonna wait five minutes for you." Rosalee murmured. Monroe looked up to her gently biting her lip. "Then I'm giving up." Her eyes flicked to the watch that lay scattered over the table.

"What" Monroe trailed off, getting the picture.

Rosalee gave a slight wiggle of her eyebrow, smirking as she turned on her heel as walked upstairs.

Knowing he'd follow, she stripped down to only her underwear and crawled over the bed and laid down, eyes locking with Monroe as he swallowed, no doubt having watched her crawling to her position. Rosalee bit her lip as a smile tugged on her lips.

Monroe wasted no time as he rid himself of his shirt and pants, leaving him only in his boxers as he climbed on the bed, hovering over her. Monroe dipped his head down, connecting their lips in a sweet and slow kiss.

Rosalee slid her hands over his torso and hooked them behind his neck, entwining her fingers with his soft locks.

Monroe broke the kiss and made a slopping trail down her jaw and to her neck, biting down harshly and earning a slight whimper from Rosalee. Monroe smirked against her skin, snaking his hand behind her back and unhooking her bra with expert precision, ridding her of it. His eyes trailed over the newly exposed skin, licking his lips feverishly. Rosalee shivered under the intensity of his gaze, her breath growing shallow.

Monroe attached his soft lips to her breast, swirling his tongue over the bud and occasionally grazing his teeth over it. His hand paid attention to the neglected bud, rolling the bud between his fingers. Rosalee let her head roll back, mouth falling open and eyes falling closed as she got lost in the sensation.

Monroe let her fall from his lips and glanced up at her, a slight smirk splayed on his lips as he traveled down her body, hooking his fingers in the waistband of her panties and pulling them down achingly slowly. He came back up, licking a single stripe through her folds and chuckling as the motion earned a surprised yelp from Rosalee. He rid himself of his boxers and pumped himself a few times before lining up to her entrance, teasing her with the tip.

"You're so ready for me." Monroe murmured praisingly before crashing his lips  on hers and  slamming into her all the way, her cries being swallowed into the kiss. Monroe waited for her to adjust to his size, rubbing soothing circles on her thighs.

After a few moments, Rosalee rolled her hips, letting him know. Monroe didn't need to be told twice as he pulled himself from her almost all the way and slammed into her again, breaking the kiss as he began his pace.

Rosalee moaned obscenely as her nails raked down his back, her release crawling near. Monroe held her hips, pulling her towards his own, groaning and moaning her name.

Monroe felt his release approaching and pressed his thumb flatly to her clot, her back arched as the motion unexpectedly triggered a white hot release, her walls clenching around Monroe's member, she cried out from the intensity.

Monroe groaned and thrusted a few more before emptying himself inside her, waiting a few moments before pulling himself from her and laying down beside her.

He pulled her into him, kissing the top if her head lovingly. Rosalee looked up at Monroe and smiled. Monroe pulled the blanket over them and closed his eyes, feeling her heartbeat against him.

"I love you" Monroe murmured, having an suspicion she was already asleep.

"Love you too." Rosalee echoed back, crawling a bit deeper into his chest.

Vote if you liked it, comment your thoughts and request a character you would like to see.