9. Nick/Sean/Monroe x Reader °smut° •after hours•

LydiaKellyRedwood

You walked through the police department, an eery feeling as it was empty, only a light shining from Sean's office. It was late and rain was pouring outside, you ran your hand through your wetted hair and sighed. You can't believe you were doing this, and they probably would be surprised when you stick your through that door.

A proposition, Sean had said. A delicious proposition that had you biting your lip in anticipation. You wondered how the three men had came upon agreeing to it among themselves.

You swallowed hard and made your way to the office, the sound of your heels reverberating very loudly in your ears. You stood by the door for a moment, seeing Sean who spoke to Nick about some case, Nick leaned against the wall while Monroe was slumped in the chair.

You knocked, biting your lip and within an instant, all eyes were on you, their eyes running over your form but all they could see was your soaked hair, a beige trenchcoat and your pitch black heels as you shifted your weight uncomfortably.

"(Y/n). " Sean stood and walked over to you, taking your hand and leading you through the door and closing it behind you. "I'm glad you decided to come." His voice calming you down a bit but you could not meet any of their eyes yet.

Nick took a step forward, seeing your discomfort. "You don't have to do this, or anything you're uncomfortable with."

You glanced at Nick, thankful for the words and smile. "I.. I know. I want to " you reassured. "I'm just nervous." You smiled sheepishly at Nick and looked up at Sean and then Monroe.

Sean ran his hand over your arm reassuringly. "It's fine, we can stop any time you need to." You bit your lip and nodded. "Okay then. Safe word, peaches, like we discussed?" He asked softly. You nodded once again. "(Y/n), I need you to say it." He said slightly more sternly, showing his seriousness to the matter, you were a little glad for it, giving you a little security which you desperately needed that they wouldn't hurt you, not that you ever thought they would but still, you felt apprehensive.

"Yes. Peaches" You croaked.

Sean's hand slid up your arm and cupped your jaw, bringing it closer and gently kissed your lips. Your hands slid up his torso and fisted the material in your hand as he deepened the kiss, lips working perfectly in sync.

You felt Nick's hand gently moving your hair from your shoulder and kissing your neck before snaking his hands to the front of your trenchcoat and loosening the knot that held your trenchcoat together.

He took the trenchcoat, slipping it from your shoulders and letting it fall to the floor. Sean broke the kiss and turned your around so you were facing Nick. Nick took your face in both his hands and crashed his lips on yours, Sean unzipped the dress and slid it from your shoulders, peppering your shoulder with kisses as it joined the floor.

You gasped as Sean bit down on your shoulder which Nick took full advantage of, slipping his tongue beyond your lips and mapping out the space within. You moaned lightly as Sean pulled you closer by your hips and grinded his growing erection on you from behind, he groaned lightly against your ear.

Nick broke the kiss and took a step back, eyes wandering over your features. Sean snaked his hand around your stomach while the other slid down your stomach and under the thin fabric of your panties. He ran a single digit through your already slick folds, you bit your lip and threw your head back, against his shoulder. He sucked and bit on your shoulder as his finger slowly dragged across your clit, you moaned softly. Your hand clenched over the arm keeping you mobile like it was the only solid thing in the word, for all you know your legs would buckle if you were placed solidly on the ground.