University

(8 months later)

I sit on my bed staring at a mountain of homework and study material due this week. I'm never gonna get all of this done, so I might as well do none of it. As I begin to lay down for a well deserved night of rest, I see my laptop out of the corner of my eye. Smiling I pick it up and check my inbox. Sure enough I have one new email from AmazingPhil, my favorite YouTuber turned obsession, turned best friend. We haven't been talking long, maybe six months or so but he's already the best friend I've ever had, not that I've had many.

"ello bear XD"
"hey phil"
"aww no lion? wuts wrong?"
"just school"
"ive told you before danyul, you should start a vlog like me, it really helps to relieve stress after school, and it's so much fun"
" idk Phil, also don't call me danyul :|"
"just one video, for me?"
"...."
"...please"
"ok one video and only for you"
"Yay!! Rawr XD"
"you absolute cheeky twit, I gtg to bed, g'night lion"
"goodnight bear"
And with that I shut off my laptop and go to bed, a smile permanently etched on my face.

The next day I got to it, setting my laptop on a stack of text books I've used once, and balancing it at the perfect angle, I was ready. I began to get nervous and felt like cheating out again, but as I did I thought of the disappointed look on phils face. I started recording.
"Hi! My name is Dan"